Shaab Beast Etiquette

So a lot of people are in doing beast and will continue to do beast for a long time. Just some things I think we should all do.

1. Share! Yes I know there are some in here that never got past kindergarten and act as such, but for the most part we are all decent people on here. If you see someone doing your level beast, ask them to alternate. You take one. I take one. Then you aren't competing and everyone gains. Everyone needs to do them and some people need to do a lot of them. I don't care if you go there first. Maybe that player only has a hour a day to play game and it happens to be that time. Be fair and friendly.

2. To point one. Don't HOP on beast. It really doesn't make sense. Their regeneration is slow. They have more life. They hit much harder. You actually don't make more gold on them. It really isn't the brightest thing to do in first place and now people will start joining your fights and again starts unnecessary drama.

3. Don't BC someone for joining a fight. The creatures are so packed together and small that mis-clicks happen. They aren't trying to mess with your beast. Don't be .. so... temperamental.

If we all follow these then, 1. We all get quests done and improve rep. 2. No temper tantrums and no one gets frustrated. You know make the game actually fun lol.

If anyone in my level sees me doing mobs just ask. I will always alternate even if i'm running eyes. "> Enjoy.
Comments
Reaghnf,
Except your point 2 contradicts point 1...what if as you say someone has an hour a day or so...then why wouldn't they HOP on beasts?
why do i want to learn manners now? Remember...I am the evil countess ">

Just joking - nice post doc :)

But I agree with RF....if I got little time and don't want to waste my HoP for the day....might as well run it - even though the increase is minimal. But something I wouldn't normally waste a good HoP on

Also to note - I have been in a situation when a troublemaking irritating BAD alt kept joining fights for no reason, even after "politely" being asked not to. Doubt that was misclicking ">.....(wtf) or was that you?
Nurse Ratched,

RF_17,
OH you can hop. But people will join each fight and effectively ruin your hop. like grieving or whatever that term is. You have the choice to, but it is not the brightest option to do. Which in end will just make both sides angry and that is the point of the post. To avoid it.

But Event is over and in 90 days most will forget this lol.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.