War Reward factors

Hi Ihit, We just want to be sure this isn't a bug before reporting. But chatting with clan mates about the caskets awards, and there are a few concerns. Best Example I can find. -DDK- vs Syan. In the war on June 27th vs The Fallen
dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=558d8513-89a1-0404-ce23-6caa4ffd5a02
DDK, level 35 - temple buff, mount, food, balm. Did 35k damage, got 2 kills, handed in 125 points of crystals, got 3 caskets.
Syan, level 37 - temple buff, mount, food, balm. Did 52k damage, got 3 kills, handed in 150 points of crystals, got 1 casket.

Can you Please help us figure out some of the factors for rewards? trying to encourage people to keep spending money on wars, but I can now understand some frustrations in the lower levels. Is there anything "random" about the number of caskets handed out?

Thanks for your help! I have (myself), nothing but great things to say about the new war format, just need more facts and info to keep the rest of clan ready and willing to fight! ">">
Comments
You'll need to figure out yourself, but remember one thing for sure all battlegrounds take into account against who damage is done. More damage against player with higher stats = more valor etc...
Ihit,
I like puzzles Will keep comparing stats and trying to figure it out.
Really? Why is it such a secret
because Ihit is the riddle gargoyle and he does not answer them just lets you know the riddle!
I thought Ihit was the Sphinx that made you answer riddles or would eat you
Rubido,

No i only eat babies on weekends.
Ihit,

baby what, how many and where you get them? If I eat a little like you maybe I can get stronger like you!">
Another great war, with another round of wonderful rewards.
Next! ">">
Ihit,
O_O .... those poor babies... much too cute to be eaten.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.