Feed back after 3 clan wars

Please don't use this against me in 3 years ">

There was a large PM message sent to leaders, asking us to consider no mount/buff wars. I have discussed with my council, and for the time being, we can not agree to no mounts/buffs in a war. Ihit has stated - the more you spend, the more you get back. 3 wars later, and I have no doubt about it. At today's date, All I can say for sure is: The rewards are generous and definitely "pay" for what we invested. Win or Lose, it was worth the 2 hours of mounts and buffs, and I could not be happier.

Thank You Fallen for a Great war!!! We appreciate all the fights ">">
Heaven's Voice: Storm Kat sent an application for a Clan War. - Next! ">">
Comments
I got a mass PM today too asking for rules. I say no rules. 9th dropped omins, cursed ones and all sorts on us, fair play, good to see some people have a go and was fun. Had a war with drach today and was asked at the start could we have rules, said no and they gave a great performance and tried as hard as they could.
Our war with AS was also good...not sure it will last long this way but while it does then happy days.
RF_17,
I feel sad that I couldn't be there to fight you guys ">.
Agreed, no rules. War is war. With 2 hours it isn't that bad, but generous rewards after battle isn't always so
I agree - no rules please. You can choose when to sign up for war and if costs are a concern, please poll your members and ensure they're ready for a full fight. Rewards are clearly based on buffs and damage dealt and they are significant. I know of players receiving over 2k sydian and others (under 50) receiving 20+ caskets (and I doubt they spent 20R worth on buffs/etc - not to mention the heroism).
Another great war! And the rewards were awesome, and lesson learned - make sure to get the war curse protections

D3athKnight,
And there it is, poking the bear ">">
Storm Kat,
That wasn't poking at all, I really wanted to fight them to see where I stand as a player, what I can improve. The one that has been poking bears this week ks you.
I like the system how it is and 2 hours of full buffing is pretty good considering sydian rewards. I don't have omnis or cursed to throw but I think mounting and using the nice pots once or twice a week is very manageable budget wise as HOP on red bags give a good amount of gold to cover mounts and covers I think.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.