Send Admin FeedBack To Create Lighting & Death Characters

I think game Designers should create a Lightning Character to go with the lighning Dragon,it would maybe mean more money for them & give us more choices.i know you can pick a lighning dragon but most players chose the Class dragon.i told a friend who agreed but wanted a Death Character & Dragon.so the more players that send them a email with feedback to create them the better chances that they will,your thoughts.P.S? they need to create a totally new world you can get to through a Portal for the level 70 players & uncap that lvl to play new world.
Comments
ladylinda,
lightning spells are under the school of air magic. As it is, there's 3 classes, zerk kills pally, pally kills witch, witch kills zerk.
There are plans to uncap level 70 to 90, dragoneternity.com/about/announcements/#cP=1 no portal needed.
i know lightning is under zerk but i know 14 players and all zerks who chose fire dragon & use mostly fire spells-class & thats my point.i know all classes and spells but game does need another character or two and i`ve had 7 players i know agree and said they will send feedback asking then to create those characters.sorry but i want a lightning class character can`t help it :)
ladylinda,
zerk and pally can use air spells. If you read up on dragons, there's a list of abilities each school gets. Fire helps with damage, Chaos helps with mana, Air helps with protections. So, Most zerks will pick fire to smash with or chaos to whip with. You can put suggestions in the suggestion tab of the forum (I'm sure admin will move this there on monday).
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.