Fast way to get gold

Anyone know a quick way to get gold? I would like to upgrade some stuff but need lots of gold to do so. Are there certain baddies that drop more cash than others?

Comments
Also, idealy this would be without becoming a merchant. I wouldn't want to be a nuisance. or anything like that.
Only way that i know is to focus on a profession, sell 50% of your gathering and use the rest to create stuff you will then sell.
Regarding killing mobs: they drop the same, it's only a matter of level (the higher the level, the higher the drop).
Best thing is to kill mobs that are 2 levels higher than yours during HOP, and kill those that are max 2 levels lower outside HOP.
And sell all stuff you don't need in AH.
Norfildur MendonOnly way that i know is to focus on a profession, sell 50% of your gathering and use the rest to create stuff you will then sell.
Regarding killing mobs: they drop the same, it's only a matter of level (the higher the level, the higher the drop).
Best thing is to kill mobs that are 2 levels higher than yours during HOP, and kill those that are max 2 levels lower outside HOP.
And sell all stuff you don't need in AH.

thats not 100% true monsters with abilities have a higher gold drop
best money is the arachni on isles with hop and red/gold garuug bag. that is 45s per fight (38s with gold) on average or about 30g for 2 hours. (averaging for both bags and you do full 2 hours)

but if you are not that high lvl yet a profession and doing hop on your protector quests while under an eye or two (aka death) should net you about 8-10g no matter your level. if you finish protector quests (not elite) then kill something same level as you.
You should activate a profession. I'm a hunter, and I got a ton of coins in just an hour. I think that a profession is the best way to get money. Hope this helps!
Mobs with daily HOP. And garuug and fury bags.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.