New prices on prof collection items and other new rules

Dear Ihit,
could you please comment on new prices for collection items, I have few questions:
1) how long will be 5 time decease of prices in reals?
2) what is the goal besides to force people spend reals? Not sure that a lot of people (really playing for long time and spending a lot of time for game per day) are happy: nor reals buyers nor who doing professions by daily work. Will try to explain a bit. If u would like to make one proffession for 16 k mastery you need to pay 800 reals previously (only few can spend such money and did it) not it's just 160 or if you do one proffession by daily quests and gathering or crafting it about 4-6 momths for one. So now people who paid or did it should not be happy because it still two amy mines and a lot of people who can set miner.
3) Last not the least: when price was 5 reals: the sell of collection items help a lot of peolpe to survive.

Another thing is still this medalion rules: i will be happy to live on new rules but I'm unhappy to spend hours for finding 4 people to do arena in 52-60 bracket. I can't do it in comfortable for me time, only 1-2 hours of my 12-16 hours being online is working but stilll need find people and persuade them to join.

Really its clear that game should be value added for investors, but not sure that the right way was choosen.
Hope it will be answered.
With best regards.
Comments
1) Currently no ETA / permanent for now
2) No one is forcing anyone to do anything.
3) No one is forcing you to lower prices on selling these items for gold.
4) Medallion changes were long due.
Dear Ihit, thanks for clarifications.
Could you please advise on 4 point, the phrase is not clear for me.
Thank you.
While reaction from players was predictable we were planning on changing medallion for quite a while now.
I think the changes to prices on collection pieces does compensate for the medallion change. Now the people who are wanting to, can go buy reps, and not worry so much about gaining too much experience points without the reputations they want.

For the prospector comment - this makes no difference, 2 people (lately only 2 that I know of) have been trying to run the monopoly on the mines, and unless all the miners agree to continue to defend against and hex those that can't play nice, nothing will change. But that is for a different thread (with a special Thank You to everyone who is quietly hexing, even if I'm the one blamed and bc'd for it. Ha!)

Will there be any change to the Corsair collection pieces? (of course that is the rep I am currently working on, and the price did not change lol)
I spent a fortune when it was 5reals each. I am delighted now its one and am buying up all each time it refreshes. I can see the point about people buying all at 5 reals. However same could tgen be said about the discount on armour/weaons. Thats just life in general tho and markets change the world over. Not always fair but thats how it is.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.