skipping nymph quests

I would love to be able to pay 5r just so I can skip the need to get 3 sb wins. I do not sb often and when I do I do not win (sense option to switch factions been instated my W/L is 2/68. Yes, I keep track!) and in total I have made 5 kills so I will need to get that one skipped too. I think you should get the option to 'pay to skip' these quests after having them for 3 months! god I have completed every other requirement sense getting to my current quest and I got to this point a week after nymph was released! well... I still need the skelly rep but I can get that easy with 15g!
Comments
Can already buy everything else in the game, I suppose I finally agree with letting people buy sea battle neph quest. No one wants to play for fun anymore, they are far more concerned with preventing others from playing or would rather buy everything without needing to work for it.

Zalex Jr,
Switching sides won't help NOONE is going to SB lately. Would love to have it going daily again, but it was not worth the drama. This last month there have been only a handful of sea battles (that I have seen links for), and vaalor (aka ninth, maybe you should try joining them instead of sadar) has won many of them. Recruit for sea battles and try, there's no gear damage, there's other rewards, and I am still 100% for seeing sea battles go, all the time, for people that want to have fun while playing a game.
Storm Kat,
Stop insulting people in the game gah. No one wants to play for fun anymore. How dare u say that about all this hard working people in this community.">">
ThisNsihT,
">"> Ok, apologies, there are many who still play (and troll) for fun.
I honestly don't have any idea why else one would play this game than for fun...
D3athKnight,
No Fun for you! When you're having fun, you're just feeding Sadars reps, and that's no fun for everyone else ">">

"> I now have a bunch of clanmates that need Sea Battle for neph quest, and if we had been going (like I wanted) for the last month, they would be well trained, well prepared, and actually ready for Sea Battles. Instead, we have no one in queue again (had 9 vaalors and 3 sadars the other night) and noone playing, again. Lesson Learned - Less Chat, More Smash. Down with Drama! Who's up for a Sea Battle? Going to aim for 03:00-05:00 again, the way we used to. ">
Storm Kat 03:00-05:00
yaa you sb when I get ready for work! assuming you mean server time.
Zalex Jr,
Yes, I mean server time. But the whole hope has always been to get more people interested and get more people in queue.
I am usually on 16:00-01:00 ST. and usually on for an hour at most... can not even do hunter stuff anymore most days

anyways back on topic. other than storm Kat responses to this thread or other comments no one else is supporting or criticizing this or anything. need yes and no data people!

oh and storm to your origional response to me switching factions... not planning to. I was just using that as a point of time reference people can relate/understand that are affected by this as much as I am.
Zalex Jr,
I will say i have mixed feeling on it. It took a lot of time and work for me to get SB's done. So if they suddenly switched it then I'd be kind of pissed. At the same time they did the "We will give you past credit or pay reals" for IW for the 70's who would never complete the quest otherwise. Which it was not originally. So they accommodate some and not others. Typical theme of game.

So to answer your question ... I really don't have a answer. For the sake of progressing valor, I'd be ok with a pass on it.

But best of luck to ya.
well... I will take 'past credit' too for this also... statistically most are stuck on the sb portions (wins and kills)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.