High Level PvP videos and screenshot captures

Ok for the longest time i have always wanted to see videos and or screenshots of some of the best god mode players fighting in PvP. What im trying to say is if you can or want i like players levels 50 or higher show me vids of them doing PvP at their finest with buffs and best moments etc.
Examples of Power Houses i always wanted to see in action at their finest players like Suspira, Arcane Palidan, Bubbagorn, ANDREY, scandelnavia, pearls, skif, scarlett, amherst, And many other PvP legends levels 50 or above.
Thanks ">">
Comments
how could you forgot Pandor :P
pearls made the cut and I didn't
wow really im a noob xD
I am imagining myself on the other end of these screenshots with the Biff, Zap, Bam action words from the batman tv show showing how hard i got smacked.
Trongster,
female arcane probably just wanted you to get a screen shot to prove you're worthy of the list ">
Storm KatTrongster,
female arcane probably just wanted you to get a screen shot to prove you're worthy of the list ">

fEAmle arcane ;D
Clara KornStorm KatTrongster,
female arcane...

fEAmle arcane ;D

I think I like Female Arcane better. She should marry Arcane Paladin.
I have no idea how to make video on my computer... otherwise I would show you my epicness in pvp against those with better gear I do win on occasion!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.