Comments
I think they stay on like gear. I bought greens and now i can't buy green or grey anymore
Ironic123,
They do stay, like gear. Trigger a buff when you attack. It's been fun trying to figure out the best combos to use.
Reaghnf,
I wish we could "see" the gear, like dragons. But yes, From what we have figured out, green replaces grey, so once you have green, you can't buy grey. So, they don't stack. And it was pretty quick to get green, so Had I been more patient, I might have skipped using coins on all the greys. lol
But I've bought them multiple times and then used them from backpack and my mech hasn't been using the generators even though they should be equipped. So far I've bought every grey item. My mech dies pretty easy. Best round so far has been round 2, I have the zerk mech; thinking of switching to the witcher one (the one that looks like a scorpion and reflects damage).

Also how do you get the fire bombs and acid bombs? I have the generators for it and the opponents are using effects and such against me but I don't have items...
Hmm working now

Wonder if there will be an option to take these into fights with out characters in the future. Either way its gonna be a slow and steady growth for my mech. New record of round 3 lol
As already said generators and everything else you buy once and you have it forever until you upgrade to better version. Currently these fights are mostly for gathering Guldens that you'll need for different other purposes. Regarding generators try buying acid generator and going Magic stance + Attack Stance which is pretty good in my opinion. Also it's good to upgrade your armor early to at least green/blue one.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.