Fraction Hopping

I'm at it again...lol

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to join HF. Past five months have been really fun playing cat and mouse on the island against ninth.
Both sides seam to have a good attitude about leaving the fights on the island. For that, thank you ">

Its time for me to go back to smurfville and give the little red ants something to play with.

If your thinking about jumping over to red, I recommend HF. Many adults in HF that truly understand what a pvp game is all about.

Your not tested when your winning. Your tested when you lose or how you lose. I seen many HF lose bc fights only to come back more buffed and determined to fight harder. That's what I like about HF and why I would recommend fighters to join them. Very helpful with professions and crafting. Post what you need and many will respond that they can help. ">

I did pm Ihit asking if a red clan can turn blue. He said one word..NO!
I was only looking to see if fraction events could become more active..

So I'm leaving HF in 5 Days...
Look forward to doing sea battles again win or lose..I made you buff! lol

Comments
I am ready to battle you.....my good friend ">
Neverwin,
Missed having you on my team, can't wait to see you again "> We shall celebrate your return to blue with a few Sea Battles, let me know when you're ready, I'll find the crew! I'll even "let" you get top damage for heroism bonus ">">
Will be sad to see you go, but nice to see some strong smurfs
I look forward to it. I miss fighting you

Have enjoyed the fights, it's always nice to have a spirited battle then send cheers and beers when complete. Will be nice to see you in blue again, though ">.

Wow!! Nice to see someone with some fight coming over to help out.... I tip my hat to you...cheers!!
I remember playing street hockey with my friends as a kid..... anytime the teams became lopsided in talent.., someone would always step up and even it up, for the fun of the challenge...... you are one of those guys
Welcome Back Neverwin! ">
Nurse Ratched,

Rajabi,

Leroy Brown,

Kitty Kat,

Trongster,

Thank You All!
Happy killing
miss you already!

"> see you on the battleground........zerk....boy ">
Change you name brother from neverwin to nevergiveup. You played well and nice on red without drama and aways kept friendship of players in mind. Never any crosswords or suttle attempts to prop up the lopsidedness of the fractions. You have been to hell and back so you know the difference well.

Cheers
1 goes blue, 2 more go red.

Neverwin,
More targets for you! Go Get 'um! ">
Id take the one over the two that left EVERY DAY.
When people join our clan or HellFire and are not in the same bracket, we never get to fight. It's been good fighting you again.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.