Iron Ring lvl 52 quest

I like this quest it is different from the others I have done and I am enjoying it thanks! ">">
Comments
+1 It is a nice change. Could it be set up to reset time though? 05:00 daily, like the rest of the quests?
Lets just be happy to have something cool, fun and different that does not cost a whole bunch......24hr reset is just fine with me.

Thank you for this new addition!
As somebody has asked - point of this tourney is that Guldens you get from fighting will also be used as currency in other new things.
Storm Kat,

You are a typical Canadian. Someone give you an inch like what ihit did, instead of being grateful for doing something out of the goodness of his heart, may I remind you that he does not do that very often, you instead demand a mile, just count your blessings that you got that inch. Could make the difference between pleasure and discomfort.
ThisNsihT,
"> I just like the 05:00 reset for all quests, so my forgetful self doesn't ignore the Heaven's Voice "You have received the Iron Fist Quest" message and end up missing out on some coins. Trying to get it to that reset time myself, anyway, but a game reset for all the quests, at the same time, really does help me ">">">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.