Anniversary Advice

Administration has created double valor for a lengthy period of time without gear damage and double heroism trying to promote activity and progression. Incentive programs like those are one way to promote activity/progression but doesn't changing certain things work better than incentives?

In the hunter profession, when u progress from grey to red materials, u have to kill bigger and badder beast/insect/birds. That promote progression and rank for better gear to kill beast. That is why all the top notch hunters are level 50 with above average rank.

Can we say the same thing with the prospective profession? Here is my advice, make it so every miner have to fight a barbarian while the combat is locked and win the fight before occupied the mining site. The higher the color ore, the more HP the barbarian will have. Also make it so that person has a chance for the person to get protection from any attacks for 2 hours. Most miners are high level whom wants to catch up on valor. I can explain all the benefits and all the negatives from this advice but I leave it at that. Over the age of this game, more and more people get amusement from blocking others from progressing. When people do not progress, they either play less or quit. They will not spend real money if they play less or quit. Let us find out if administration has what it takes to fight back.
Comments
Sounds like a good idea. Also, maybe for the weekends in which there is no event it could be battle steel, heroism, and martial valor all at once since it doesn't happen too often.
tl;dr
actually the 'free' weekends I think should be turned into profession weekends. you know where you get a boost in profession exp!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.