Sydian Fix coming?

Is there an overhaul in work to fix purple gear upgrades lvl 52+? I am hearing that the lvl 72- 90 gear will also have some type of dependancy on previously upgraded lvl 52-70 gear. Since 2 clans control all sydian production, this game really is not competitve past lvl 52. I just need to know whether I should find a new game or if you Admins are going to level the playing field. Gear should be available for all to promote competition. It should not be driven by players or clans.
Comments
Furybladez,

Overhaul on how upgrades work? - no, however there will be another option on how to get Sydian.
Ty, that is a relief. I like this game.
FurybladezTy, that is a relief. I like this game.

u are aware the maze drops tons of sydian?

IhitFurybladez,

Overhaul on how upgrades work? - no, however there will be another option on how to get Sydian.

Are there more information about the new way to get it to find somewhere ?
Clara Korn,

Unless you can read russian - no. Also it'll be more of thing to players that can't afford to be in clan or get the geysers.
It would have to be non pvp source of sydian otherwise it will be pointless lol.
Clara KornFurybladezTy, that is a relief. I like this game.

u are aware the maze drops tons of sydian?

The times I did the maze it did not drop me "tons of sydian" but a total of maybe 10 in about 4 full length trips.
WaterHawke,
Odd, I did 40 mins today, got 3 caskets (technically 5, but I died and lost 2, oops, stupid vervelaks), and ended up with 43 sydian. And we didn't even touch the elite. When we can get the elite, easily end up with 100+ per person, without caskets needing to be opened. I do have over 3k undead rep, so as per the description, I do get more sydian per casket. In a 2 hour run (which is rare), with both elites, can be pretty sure to get 200+ sydian per person. I've heard of people getting even more. It's expensive, but need the coins and rep for spells anyway. I love it, wish we could go on our own time, instead of the restrictions the 'open' times are, but we're coping.
Wow.
Furybladez,
Watch out. Your likly to get BCed for that comment.....
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.