This is getting bad...

Everyday now someone else throws in the towel, leaves valor and joins sadar... You guys should be ashamed of yourselves... traitors lol
If all those people that jumped ship were still here.... The game would be fairly close and a lot more fun for all, that is for sure.

You guys are killing the game.

Need some sadar to give us a hand over here please... we need to fix the game, they won't.

Is it that much fun to totally dominate?

Really?

Comments
Easy reps is all they care for they want to run people off then its there game. They don't care about equals. If they did they would stop being bullies. Sorry Leroy nothing will change in this game. 3yr plus playing 2 servers all the same. Money talks in this game. And sadars showing how much money they got very proudly.
Recently asked someone "why did you switch?". The reply "My clan was awful to me".

I humbly request that any vaalors thinking about switching because they don't like the vaalors they are "stuck" with, please give us a chance before wasting 10+ reals to go to sadar. We remember how to have fun and play nice. Talk to us first, give us 1 month of your time, trust me, it goes quickly, you have nothing to lose, and if you still hate "all" vaalors after that, then of course, you can still switch.

I doubt any sadars will switch, but I want you all to remember, it takes 2 teams to play a game, and right now, 1 team is so much stronger than the other, that far too many are giving up playing.

My message to vaalors, stop stalling for nothing, we will never be on top if we never work for it. I definitely understand the short term gain of using the medallion and never leveling, but in the long run, it's not helping. The rumor for the longest time has been that reps are easier at the lower levels. Now that I'm near the top, I'm not finding any problem getting the reps I need (with the exception of BC rep, but that's not a level problem, that's an "I'm too nice" problem). I am ranking, able to buy more gear, and having a lot more fun up here than I ever did at level 40. Keep your toon balanced, that's all you can do. And keep in mind, no perfect level 50 will beat a balanced level 70. Remember - It's a game! Have fun and the reps will follow.
"Traitors" Lol I switched cause I was bored :P It is a game and I don't like being bored. However, after I switched I realized I'm still bored. Why? No clan wars. Need clan wars back. :(

Although I can also be a bit of a clan slut
Ironic123,

Clan wars and level 90 will come after NOVA merge with TERRA. That is my prediction. 9th and most valor are trying to make sadar realize they will not progress much after level 70 cause none except for pandor has the money to compete, but Storm Kat and her romper room of valor is not cooperating. Ironic when Kat said "trust me". I wonder how many people actually trust her. I do not know the answer, just throwing it out there.
Honestly I think the option to switch empires is bad for the game in general
I switched my very first toon on AER from sadar to vaalor, to be able to join the same clan as the crew I was playing with at the time. I also switched Katnip Kingpin from vaalor to sadar to be a diplomat for me in sadar clans on Nova. Neither of these changes affected the balance of the game, as both toons were small and, in both cases, I could have just started over, since multiple toons are available.
What other reasons do people have for switching? Right now it seems the attitude of "I only play to win" is making this a very ugly game to play. I plan to be on the winning side soon enough, but not by switching to sadar, instead I will keep helping vaalors learn and get stronger, and hopefully teach many a thing or two about being good sports, and making good deals, along the way
ThisNsihT,

There is going to be no merge with Terra. Clan wars are simply being re-made into something different and Terra doesn't have them either anymore. Level 90 will eventually come to nova.
IhitThisNsihT,

There is going to be no merge with Terra. Clan wars are simply being re-made into something different and Terra doesn't have them either anymore. Level 90 will eventually come to nova.

Thanks for that clarification, many on server keep throwing that around, glad to have that finally clarified
RubidoHonestly I think the option to switch empires is bad for the game in general

I agree just in part.

The option to switch from one empire to another it has not helped to keep the balance in this game, but especially because we would save a lot of complaints regarding to this topic lol.

But on the other hand, I got a few clannies who were vaalorian before and they are awesome people, I am so glad they switched over.

Leroy Brown,

I truly understand the frustration generated by vaalorian people switching to Sadar but I think calling them traitors is unfair because they have the right to make their own choices.
standard sadar tactic to bc a vaalorian constantly till they switch and join their clan , FACT(santa)
It's a game, do whatever you like. YOLO
Cut the leash of your killers Vaalorians.

Four months ago I was disappointed with my blue clan IL.
I somewhat understand the notion to hide & do nothing to protect the clan.
But....when I'm killing enemy clan and I get leash on me it pisses me off in a bad way. Im the one dieing while screaming, "I got more blood to lose".
Protect the little ones by giving up - why?

Anyways Im almost done crying.
Sea Battle only advantage for turning red.
I did 100's of sea battles when I smurfed it up.
Crybabies screaming games unfair - You weren't there dying next to me.

To all my blue friends who removed me from friendlist.
I'll bc'ing you later. I lock the fights not because your clan might join. I lock it so mine dont.
I switched to be a vaalor for a while and let me tell you this..IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE. DE was still as shitty game and the factions made no difference. Vaalor say that its because of the factions they get no sydian or sb wins, imo its the people that play these vaalor toons who are at fault. All you do is blame problems on the faction system, whereas you should be blaming it on the people instead. If HF was vaalor and elittists was sadar they would still try and own their designated locations for sydian collections,. why? because they have the man power to do so. If you say its the faction then your wrong ad like i said before its the people.

I have one request to make. Stop bitching and start kicking ass and taking names and please try to remember this is a game not real life...stupid noobs
I totally understand the frustration but let me put it this way the players switching are not helping either Valor or Sadar just helping in killing the game off quickly. If they want to be in a clan where all the top players are there good luck to them eventually they will have no one to fight and then get bored and quit. All that money spent for nothing .

Let us not forget it is just a game once you have switched the computer off and no matter how strong your toon is, it will not help you in REAL LIFE. Just a reminder
3 pm central time (earlier today), looking through clan lists, seeing who's on, so I can try to find a captain for a sea battle..... Yes it's a holiday, yes it's a friday afternoon, but found, I was the highest level Vaalor online, and the next highest was in my clan, level 63, and after that, nothing above level 59.
Sadars aren't slowing down, they are capped and still active (there was at least 10 level 70 sadars on at the time, most at sea getting sydian, torlings, or on hop). Looking over those level 70s, many are not perfect, many are fixing reps, still need upgrades, and are probably just playing because it's still fun for them. Has nothing to do with being sadar or vaalor. (anyone else noticed, red + blue = purple. I love purple, it's shiny)

Then, the icing on the cake, proof beyond doubt that having fun and being nice about it pays off. Fighting with a level 70 sadar witcher (a losing battle, I know it, but I fight anyway), over a blue prospector mine, I do not buff, I do not mount, I just defend. And I blaze, and I get lucky, and I kill her. And we both have a good chuckle, and my ores are left alone for a round.

My Point - Have fun in everything you do, and stop discouraging others from playing, Vaalor, Every One Of YOU, should be proud that you've chosen to play, win or lose. Stay Strong, Keep levelling, Keep Playing, Learn from Every Battle, and focus on staying balanced, not being perfect.
wow, that sea battle was..... dragoneternity,com/game/event.php?id=551f45a0-6791-0405-fdc5-806ac459d9ec
Amherst,
your link didn't work. here try mine

dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=551f45a0-6791-0405-fdc5-806ac459d9ec

Look, there's AS again, Alone, Fighting for piastre, and essences, and reps. (oh, and I got another 900 heroism, already 1/3rd of the way to my next rank), and we had fun together and we were happy. Sorry to disappoint you that we didn't cash a bunch of money and bring a bunch of omnis with us. We have better things to spend our golds on ">">
NooberixI totally understand the frustration but let me put it this way the players switching are not helping either Valor or Sadar just helping in killing the game off quickly. If they want to be in a clan where all the top players are there good luck to them eventually they will have no one to fight and then get bored and quit. All that money spent for nothing .

Let us not forget it is just a game once you have switched the computer off and no matter how strong your toon is, it will not help you in REAL LIFE. Just a reminder

I've been saying this for approaching a year...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.