Congratulations RF_17 - Conqueror!

08:35 Heaven's Voice: {RANK2ICON 13} RF_17 received the new title of Conqueror!
08:35 Heaven's Voice: The Sea Battle Battle is finished.
Comments
Whoo! Now AS doesn't have to feed him any heroism anymore :)
D3athKnight,
Only 795k to go to get last rank done;-) As for AS, they seem to be getting heroism too and some wins. So they and many others are progressing a little each day too. More importantly people are having some fun with SBs going a lot more often.
RF_17,
795k! :0 wow that's just crazy! I'm already struggling with my last 10k . Well gratz I'd say ">. I won't say to much about seabattle but we've got 1/20 chance to win I think, and an average seabattle costs a fifth of my daily HoP ">
Congrats RF, I'll race you to the next rank!

18/03/2015 23:33Storm Kat erhält einen neuen Rang «Repressor»!
29/03/2015 05:40Peeeka erhält einen neuen Rang «Mercenary»!
29/03/2015 05:41king joffrey erhält einen neuen Rang «Reiter»!

D3athKnightRF_17,
I won't say to much about seabattle but we've got 1/20 chance to win I think.....

2 wins in 10 battles yesterday. Your math is pretty awful. Oh, and look, another Ninth goes to Sadar side..... Who's feeding them what?
D3athKnight,
All the while you stand still others get better. AS will be stronger than 9th and have a lot more fun along the way. Enjoy your game;-)

N.B. Negative tactics loses to positive strategy every time.
Congrats on the rank. All rivalries aside, that is a big accomplishment.
Lance Corpus,
Thank you
Storm Kat,
What are we feeding them exactly? And my math might be off, but it's just not worth it to me...I never said that it's not worth to anyone. It's probably better for higher lvls than for me since they get more heroism from seawolves etc.

RF_17,
They might get better, but it'll take a while through SB. And by then we can catch up with clanwars . I'm not forbidding anyone to do SB, just stating my personal situation on it. I've got no hard feelings towards sadar in particular, I'm also happy that they get heroism. I'm happy that you got your rank and everyone else today. I'm sure that both AS and sadar were having a lot of fun, and I don't judge having fun at all.
Btw: aren't you heroismcapped now? I saw your jewelry etc, and it's all max-lvl, no?
D3athKnight,
feeding them Players, which to me are the most important.
But no worries, I'm completely done with any debates about it. People will see me having fun and decide for themselves what's worth it or not. Your cheap shots will never change my ranks, reputations, or gear. Good Luck.
RF_17,
Great job on your new rank. :D It looks cool!
Congratulations on this amazing milestone!

We can bitch about the methods or your gameplay but we all have to admit and acknowledge: you put in a lot of work and keep focused on your goals.

So let's say: you deserved it. Drink a on me.
who cares whos got what rank gratz lmao ">"> everyone have fun / but remember real life is most important thing but have fun in the game if that makes any seance at all lol ">
RF_17,
Congrats as well, it's a difficult process period.
grats

try a record of 1W/39L in sb over the last 6 months at about 2g per... for a free to play player that is a lot of wasted money! (a new purple gear item)
Zalex Jr,
I haven't seen you in a single sea battle lately.

(p.s. you can sell the rum and essences to me next time, just send me a pm) (black_beer)">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.