Rigging fights

sirbx & x_niceone_x were rigging fights.
I noticed niceone having 3 grey curses, and then viewed his profile, and he was gearless. I looked into it, and then saw sirbx & niceone doing fights at canyon. Sirbx was hitting niceone, so I assume more than once as of the couple curses. Rigging confrontation, or BC rep, valor, or anything, power leveling nontheless.

Rigged combat against rules, as well as fighting with your gear off.
Letting the guards know to take action. ">

---
Power leveling and rigged combats are forbidden:
- using secondary Characters to gain combat benefits;
- developing Bonecrusher Reputation through rigged combats;
- acquiring Valor through rigged combats.
- joining combats of friendly characters on the side of the enemy and killing the friendly characters, thus allowing them to avoid being cursed by a Bonecrusher Sphere.
A combat is considered rigged when its outcome is preconditioned (decided beforehand) by its participants. The outcome of the combat is either victory or defeat. One side deliberately loses. Possible benefits include earning Valor and Reputations, Quests completion bypassing the obstacles etc.

Shackles of Prisoner 200 Reals Fine with possible achievement confiscation (at Administration's discretion).
I have a screenshot, and will be my pleasure to post it on gallery if needed more proof.
Comments
Do wish people would use there mains when they make a post, Sir has of course been removed
its either RF, or mindless mamma their the only 2 low lifes that would report people for this stuff but whine and complain if they did it and someone reported them. and the only 2 that would hide behind an alt
Why would I hide behind an alt? Who do I have to fear? :D
And bones, you're such an awesome person. :D

No insults.
I did it from my main before. I'd do it again. :)
Already taken care of. For next time either send me a message in-game or post in guardians forum instead of creating one in tavern. Closed.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.