We Deserve Valor for this fight

Ihit, please tell us what does or doesn't get us valor in fights? We definitely earned it in this one, even though we lost (not a chance with the 2 that were there + a cursed). I am even wearing Gift from Elder Dragons but got 0.
dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=54f9f708-5c1d-0204-af70-a69fb6f94eea
Thank you, ">
Comments
I agree! This type of fight (very much like any arena fight) warrant valor.....even if the fight is lost. Valor is given in losses in AoH, 7B, ToH and DoT......should also be given here.

I think when it's a direct BC fight and you lose, you get no valor or exp. Like if I bced you & you lost, you get nothing.
But if I hit a miner, you defended, and you lost, you get valor & exp, but reduced.
_Mindless_Prodigy_, That seems true, haven't been able to find any examples that say otherwise, but fight links are gone so fast, I can't say for sure.

Ihit, I want this changed. When someone gets bc'd, they should get valor for PvP, I can't think of any reason not to treat it like a battlegrounds match. This would encourage people to stand up for each other, all the time. And would actually help the bc'ers get more reps, because more people would be willing to join in defending. I feel it would be a win-win to change bone crushing fight awards.
You gain much more then Valor when you enter a lossing fight.
I will keep posting fight links here. Proving that we are earning valor but not getting awarded for it!
"Winners receive the full Valor reward while the losing side will have to settle for 30%." Please change this for BC fights asap. We are losing a lot of important valor by being BC'd out of the arena and getting no awards from those BC attacks.

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=54fcc014-d622-0203-8628-1055b89eb1f2
Totally agree with this post. I see ne reason why you should get no valor for losing a bc fight
Another one we deserved some valor for:
dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=54ff8b65-bbd2-0103-f18e-aa0b1c244a1f
valor: great courage in the face of danger, 'specially in battle
+10 votes
You know you want to help us get shinier so we can work on balancing the game. Lets see some rewards for this kind of fight!!!

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=54ffd703-db5e-0103-8142-64e52cdc68f9
Valor Please!

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5506ddbe-397d-0303-590b-9516951f8188
I wasn't even mounted. grrrrr. going to be expensive with a perma-mount needed. Wish I could get some valor for this stuff!

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=55079123-4aba-0202-a864-b2a762da83d8
Alright, so when fighting mobs on islands, still no guarantee of valor. Admin, Please Tell us what does or doesn't qualify as PvP

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=550cfd70-316d-0104-7bd7-556f7085c74d
bump
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.