PvP should award both players

Ok, to be clear before I start a quick rant - I do not blame the players for this..... but when I get bc'd, why do I not get Valor? It is PvP after all. And, when attacked in Maze of Eternity - again no valor!? This is a new PvP area, why are all the rewards going to the ones that already have huge advantages? Help balance the game a little, Please!
You're losing good players, and their money, because of how lop-sided the game is.
Yes, I fully understand, it is up to Me to get strong enough to defend against these attacks so I can win some of them, but what would be the harm in rewarding us for fighting back with some valor & experience. The way the game is set up right now, When I get bc'd, I may as well lie down and play dead. No Matter what I do, I'm getting gear damage anyway, and No Rewards What So Ever. Please reconsider this when you do the next update, PvP should award both players. Thank You. ">
Comments
When Im in a lossing bc fight I summon skellies & hex to get a lil rep.
agree should reward them both less for losing one...at least they put up the fight.">
Neverwin,
I hexed grey, got hit back with red, this is typically the way it turns out when smurfs get attacked. Thankfully, was healed after, but that's not always the case. And skellies, not a bad idea, but then I usually don't wear the Fiolar at all times, since it's an expensive repair, and I have little skellies that don't make much difference in battles (I know, I know, should have got bigger skellies by now, still playing catch up!) ">

Scarlett.,
Thank you for the support on this. I truly look forward to the day when I can give you a great challenge in battles. ">
Storm Kat,
yeah you get better in return">

Feb 9th, 2015 - clan gets bc'd, link gone already, but I have the screen shot. Clearly 0 valor for anyone on my side
dragoneternity.com/gallery/#iP=5;iT=o;uT=u;cP=1;pN=1115532;uN=Storm+Kat

Feb 19th, 2015 - get sent a fight link from Ninth, showing that rellik902 lost the fight, but got valor
dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=54e69fb7-b1bc-0105-4f08-7727bb2933c2

Why?
Storm Kat,

Could be because he hit it, and we defended.
Or because it's not a straight out BC?
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
So.... you recommend I go bc'ing and see if there's valor awarded to the losers? Battle Steel tomorrow, putting you on the list ">">
Storm Kat,

I hope you like fighting 2 mindless's.
bump
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.