Patchnotes?

Honestly cant we just get patch notes when stuff in this game get changed, like in every single other game?
Not only that the patch notes are incomplete and we don´t even get any about the most changes. No the few incomplete ones we get are always about 5 days late recently.
So when i did the new purple arch pro quest the first time i left the dungeon after killing the pirate leader without opening the chest. was like [..] my bad gonna try what happens when i go back again. he was still gone i could open my chest. first time something was coded in a decend and logical way. so i thought dont have to think about this anymore as i can just re-enter when i forget it. today did the same again and the torling leader was still there. So i wasted 3 real cauze of the incompetence not beeing able to write patch notes... and yes its a relevant change in quest mechanics that belongs into patch notes, just before anyone gonna cry about that beeing a minor change e.t.c.

Second thing weren´t the arch pro quests split in two parts so u can just do the first part and still get rep. Doesn´t work at all as the SECOND part is UNCANCELABLE. so not only i got forced into doing a quests i didnt want to do at all no i wasted 3 reals because of missing patch notes...

srsly is it that hard to write patch notes WHILE the patch is applied and write complete ones, it´s not like changes in the game are made by magical faries.
Comments
Yes. Or even before patch is applied.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.