Still no wars?

Can we get some information on this update yet? Been a long time now with no wars, which means no heroism for most of us. Any clues as to what the updates are or how much longer they will take? ">
Comments
Participate in Sea Battles new clan wars are still under construction and once they're ready there is going to be a newspost. Also note that Vortex gives heroism for top player and now vortex battles are closed (1v1) due to popular demand.
The no wars must be heaven for some of the weaker clans that take ages to pay seal...
There is the plan. To get people to do more SB lol "> haha. Yeah I agree the level 1 clans must be loving this.

Ihit,

Due to popular demand?
Nobody joins!!!
Make it less participants please!
No point in updating something that happens INSIDE, when it never goes!
_Mindless_Prodigy_Ihit,

Due to popular demand?
Nobody joins!!!
Make it less participants please!
No point in updating something that happens INSIDE, when it never goes!

tbh he's got a pretty good point....

Getting rid of brackets would be good, but as the the level-stats still stands, everyone could be auto-levelled to level 70 for vortex...
Ihit,
of course I'm in Sea Battles, just not getting a lot of heroism from them, since there's nothing given to the losing side in the boarding fight. Getting 500 for winning the ship battle part does not come Close to making up for what I could get in wars. Just been a long time, we're getting restless and cranky ">">

I would gladly sign up for vortex, any other level 58-67s want to go???? "> let me know the minute you're willing to join the queue.
+1

Seabattle losses result in zip for heroism. Some heroism for losing side would certainly make them go more often.

Looking forward to whatever war changes are coming, just be nice know when they might be back.

Will we at least have some advanced notice? Would be good if we knew say a day or two in advance so wars can be planned.
anything new on this? just killed the heroism weekend without a war again and i really want to be a hero
At current state Wars were simple who declares on weakest clan and takes the contribution with minority of players actually participating in fights except for clan or two and/or simply surrendering. That's why were are re-hauling the system. You'll have to wait before new changes are announced.
Ihit,
But the war system isn't really broken. The imbalance is the reason why people just surrender and not fight. Yes I agree that no level one clan will ever grow and survive in the current state of the game without a level 3 clan collapsing which a one or two have done. There really nothing that will change that. Take away surrendering and people will just all log off game for a few hours or play a toon or just sit in hall. If you look back at the active wars it is between clans that were equals or at least both sides could win fights. Do whatever you want but clans will still find a way to keep it like it is. This long drawn out update seems pointless to me. Lol
That's why whole system is going to be changed as I've hinted previously new system most likely won't have any contribution. No other info or ETA yet though. And asking for either of those things won't change the answer.
Ihit,
Contributions are insignificant. Make it 0 and people still won't war Elites. Cost to participate in war far out weighs any benefit. And no matter how you change it, the results will still be as I said. Elites are to big of clan so no one will war them. They have shot themselves in the foot with sucking in all the big players and some of their actions that many won't even fight on principal. So unless you are doing this for their benefit, us and other clans still will act the same. Surrender to Elite, fight who we can win. The way they are isn't the problem. But pretty sure time will prove my point. You want wars to happen more... Here are the changes you should make.

1. Prevent BC's from 5 levels below your current level. (this Allows players to grow without bigs dictating. Also allows littles to bc each other without worry of a 70 interfering. So more BC rep for all)
2. You can only war in your clan bracket. (no level 3 clan attacking a 1)
3. Allow people to hop under aura of peacefulness or protection. (think this is obvious how beneficial it will be to everyone)

Why these three? Because people need to grow to fight. If you can't grow you can't fight. If you can't fight you don't war.
Reaghnf,

I think Game Insight should hire you as the chief consultant and pay you 6 to 7 figures since you know all the answers. I am not saying you don't know all the answer but ihit and the PAID people of DE has a draft of what they want the clan wars to look like and are still ironing the specifics of the draft. Nothing you say or I say will change that. Let them do what they will do then you can comment and discuss the final end product with other players or administration. DE will not deter from their draft because of your insightful insight as a player and as a genius intellect.
ThisNsihT,
Yet you seem to know all the answers too.
Everybody seems to know all the answers we should hire everyone! Either way we were not happy at current state of wars and that's why they are being changed lack of contribution for one should be motivating weaker clans to participate in them as far as other details you'll have to wait before they're announced.
[QNAMEF kind="s" gender="m"]Ihit:[/QNAMEF]Everybody seems to know all the answers we should hire everyone!

have I ever said how much I like your sense of humor.....now where do I go and fill out that application? Plus...does the office have a coffee machine??? ">
I got $.02! couldn't they have left wars up till they overhauled what they wanted?

also you said that we got 3 choices to get heroism, war, sb and vortex. war is down, have not won more than 3 sea battle in the last 12 months (or about 40 fights or more and spent about 3g on each, not always got the bonuses for best fight or the temp quest either after all there are other people competing for same thing) and I have NEVER seen a vortex fight!

so instead of rebalancing wars how about balancing SB so every time a lvl 70 sadar decided to spend 30r on 1 fight we have a chance too. I have got 1 sb win in the last 6 months and all I want to do is finish my lvl 25 niph quest. ">
Even though I am from Sadar I have to admit the imbalance between Sadar and Valor factions. This does not hurt Valor alone but it hurts Sadar too which a few players from Sadar do not seem to understand. I would suggest make SB not between Valor and Sadar but a general one like Aoh and 7B. Players are randomly picked against each other. That would make it more interesting and maybe more SB's may happen.
Zalex Jr,
We've been winning lots of Sea Battles lately You just need the right team at the right time. And the valor from sea battles is awarded even to the losers, so that alone is worth it. (plus essences, plus collection pieces, plus reps, it all adds up)

Nooberix,
Thank You for joining the nightly sea battles lately, I do wish I could run more of them, we sure are trying to make them active. Another bonus of mixed would be less replicants and less people getting bumped, nothing sucks more than having 10 smurfs in queue vs 5 sadars, and getting left behind. But, being able to play on the same side as my clan mates does make us all very happy, win or lose. ">
[QNAMEF kind="v" gender="f"]Storm Kat:[/QNAMEF]Zalex Jr,
We've been winning lots of Sea Battles lately You just need the right team at the right time. And the valor from sea battles is awarded even to the losers, so that alone is worth it. (plus essences, plus collection pieces, plus reps, it all adds up)

yes... it adds up but in the case of heroism it was much cheaper and faster to fight in wars. and what are the chances of getting this 'miracle' match up when you are on? I can not sb at midnight (est) because I go to work then most nights. I am typically a 10am to 4 pm player!

as for corsair rep it is also faster and cheaper to buy the collection pieces than sb most times. (side note 3 for 3 being captain and winning shoot out now ">... then team of lvl 70 open the can of whoop 'A')
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.