War Energy Level

Did the energy refilling change? Today's war we are struggling to move again. I miss the way it was last week. Was this intentional?
Comments
after the first step, everything went back to normal, and now clan wars are frozen for maintenance. With Martial Valor this weekend, this was a bad time to freeze the declare option.
War declaring has been stopped due to incoming changes very soon
you building that bc hospital I have always wanted?

Ihit,
very curious .... will there be at least a couple hours immunity for those clans that are currently open, when the declare option reopens? We're all sitting, impatiently clicking, hoping that maybe we'll be lucky enough to get the button first when this update is finished ">

And, any hints on changes? Looking forward to a new update, hope it makes the wars even more fun!! ">
Ihit,

It is a real comfort to know someone other than myself think the game is in cardiac a rest and need one or a few electric paddle shock to jolt DE up. Matching up clans by strengths might be the way to go, maybe using individuals clan rep what level clan they can go to. I feel the problem is that most people think the game is rigged, either clan wars or group bonecrushing fights. Solve that problem, more people will trust the game to be fair and will play more and spend money to upgrade weapons, armor, skeletons, dragons, charm idols. I hope the hit the spot ihit.
Fire3D,
Individuals don't get clan rep. The clan does.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.