Help a little to get more fights

At the higher levels 50+ getting the Areanas/Sea battle to run is difficult outside of an event can you introduce 10 points of valour/Heroism/ for being in the queue when it is due to run this would encourage people to queue and therefore hopefully leads to more battles
Comments
It would never work for SB's because people don't want to join them. So would just be Sadar's sitting in que all day. Valors don't do SB due to the discrepancy of power level between the two factions. Until that changes SB will never fire consistently. This point has been argued enough. Things will not change.

Arenas fire, you just need to get friends to join and watch for the sporadic battles. But Agree wish they would fire more often. Or Make the daily rewards greater which will entice people to join more. Arrows did it initially, which I thought was a great idea. +10 glad rep and 2000 valor doesn't entice me to go join a arena for 5+ times. +100 rep and significantly increased valor you may get me to think about it more.
how about if you complete the quest 5 days in a row you get a free crown of comprehension or something like that?
Rubido,
Would be a sweet idea too. Makes you work towards the weekend events.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.