please help me fix my mistake

I finally worked hard on my hero rep and got my mount, I had the green one a long time. I was transferring my equipment to the new mount and found I ha.d to get the new mount weapon. so I clicked on the empty space that will show me the best equipment I can buy at my level and rep.but some how I bought the wrong one, the one I paid for was the top blue one. but it will not go on the mount. I was told I had to buy the one below it. can you please try and exchange them for the wright one please. they are both $12.50 but the one I have I cant use at all. it is still in my pack if you will exchange it for the one I bought that I cant use for the one I was really supposed to have bought PLEASE, THANK YOU, I will be praying that you can fix this mistake for me. I was so happy to finally get the mount I was working so hard to get and saveing the gold for. and then I go and do that,"> .">">">">
Comments
Please e-mail us with details to support@dragoneternity.com , wrongfully bought item exchange costs 5 reals as written in Service Page here: http://dragoneternity.com/about/services_real/?part=blog4
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.