Sydian from AER to Nova

Ihit or anyone,

We were told to bring all sydian in from the Arch so it would transfer. I kept mine in my bag on me, and it didn't transfer from what I see. Is there a way we can get this back at all? I know a few of us have screen shots of it prior to the merge. Thanks
Comments
I already mentioned that Sydian from Archipelago wouldn't be transferred. Only that which was on mainland already taken out of islands.
Ihit,

The sydian I had was not in the Archipelago, it was in my backpack in the mainland.
Was the Sydian you had in your backpack marked as "Clan Item!"?
Ihit,

No, it was not a clan item.
Ihit,

I would say 70-80% of the sydian was from doing the profession of prospector. All of the sydian either was in my tavern room, or in my bags. When the transfer happened I moved all the sydian out of the tavern and put it in my bags.
Still it's matter of fact whether it was marked as "Clan Item!" or not. If it was same as all items from chest it went to your ex- clan leader.
Ihit,

If this posts twice, I apologize. None of my sydian was a clan item at all.
Yeah and our clan leader move to terra! Plus those sydian in my backpack are combination of archipelago and from my profession prospector.. they never go to clan chest or clan safe. Doesn't fair isn't it?
Also I have buff up charm of durability for few days(not sure how many day but I gave screen short) because I was going to expire and all buff are gone..oh and not to mention moving to new server have any whom married divorce! Yes the ring still in gift section but it does not show on you charactor info.what else? I can keep go on and on for the stuff you never mention before I've move.
I lost all my SYDIAN from my back pack as well
pandor. and Scarlett.,

As far as your marriage not showing up in your profile we'll be checking that shortly. About the sydian we'll also be having the look but i suspect most likely it was marked as "Clan Item" and went to leader similar to how other "clan items" did.
I am possitive they were not mark as clan item.
IHit,

All three of us left the clan prior to the server merge. After we left the clan on AER, we still had our sydian. If it was marked clan item, it would be true with what you said. All three of us were clanless prior to the server merge, we had sydian, then it disappeared after the server merge.
Ihit,
Ok my ring is back on my profile but pandor hasn 't.
Scarlett.,

Should be fixed now As far as Sydian for you and Immortal Soldier we're working to return it to you nonetheless.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.