AER Transfer Question

Good Morning. I apologize if this shows up twice. But its been over 45 minutes since I tried to ask my questions the first time and the post has not shown up yet. First, how do we find out about name changes. This character now has a period at the end of the name. Long ago I accidentally created a same name character on Nova. I would like to rename that Major Ursa to Spirit Bear. Then take the period off of the name of this character. Second, Apparently I have been placed in a new clan named the Eye of Horus. I am not on the roster, but I can enter and leave the Clan Hall. We were told that we would be transferred un attached so we could join a new clan or rejoin the old one once it is reconstituted. I would like to be removed from Horus (I am sure they are great folks), but I prefer to make rejoin my old clan mates. I also want to do this without loss of equipment which I brought with me from my old clan. Lastly, I do have some other questions. But they can wait. I am looking forward to joining the Nova community. Thanks ">
Comments
Yes I see various AER-people in eye of horus...also when I click the golden bars next to "Major Ursa" I get the lvl 4 account and not the lvl 35 one ... Just ask Ihit and he will fix it :) If you have questions regarding playerrules etc just ask me.
Only the transferred characters get the free name change. As far as "info" leading to wrong character (without the dot at end) - this was already fixed in-game and we're already working on fix in forums. And as for being counted in Eye of Horus - that's also already being looked into.
Ihit,
I see that when I walk around in game nobody is in it but on forum and infopages they are...
Just checked and I believe that it is fixed :)
For free name change on transferred characters simply e-mail us at support@dragoneternity.com or use the support form here: http://dragoneternity.com/support/
sorry, but i have problem :(
i'm russian, transfering from aer to nova
i can transfer to terra now?
How much does it cost to change a character name?
Or can the accidental creation just be deleted?
Sorry,Miele like appear here. When I logged into nova the first time this morning, I went around and baited all of my fishing nets for about 50 silver. Now, all of the Nets are gone. Now I need to buy all new nets and repair them all. Any idea where they went? They were there
Seems we lost our friends list's from AER. is this being worked on already?
And is it OK to leave the name with the . after, or should we all be changing it?

Thanks!
Storm Kat.,

It's ok to leave it if you wish. It's that we offer those players who have the dot now free name change instead of 50 reals.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.