final boss shab boss quest

I did 15k on the final boss on the shab event and I could not be on to get the quest due to both work and exaustion... (which ended up me being in the hospital for days!!!) I do not know if I got credit for the boss quest or not
Comments
To answer your question, yes you completed the quest, but you fail to claim the extremely nice reward for finishing the quest so no you get credit due to the fact you were not at the door when publisher clearinghouse rang your door bell. I am not trying to make light of this but if this really happen, first off you have a serious problem and you should seek professional help and second your company can firing you for neglecting sleep hence can not work for couple of days. You can take this comment however you like but i am just trying to help.
No, you had to be online before the quest expired to claim reward.
ThisNsihT,
"> to funny!
... I was scheduled off for the next four days because they were running me ragged (would not have been too bad if coworker that made me do the double did not ditch for a medi pedi)... but my personal life is not the point. seems to me it should be logical they do something for those that can not complete these event quests... I earned my cake and want to eat it too you know...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.