Sorry for misunderstanding

I have gotten a few anonymous gifts that say not so nice things about me telling every one that i am leaving game and then joining a new clan. I do not air my real life or game issues within this game. I was very much going to leave game BUT had some friends here convince me to stay. I left my clan for personal reasons that are not anybodies business but my own. I am very sorry if I offended any one for leaving. And i am very sorry to all that I told I was leaving and changed my mind. That is what makes us human, freedom of choices. I would have thought people would be happy that i decided to stay. I hope that i am right. Happy gaming and kill well every one
Comments
happy to still have u here hunny
love you hun, I am glad you stayed, and if people are saying bad things about you they were not your friend in the first place. Pay no mind to it. We have all been to the leaving point and have stayed.... ">
Glad you are staying, but it is your choice and you should not get criticised for leaving, staying or changing your mind
thank you all for your understanding i really appreciate it
glad you stayed sis
i just want my hugs(eyes)
nobodys business but yours and I for 1 am glad u stayed in game
anybody else have "Should I stay or should I go?" stuck in there heads? If not, you do now! "> Rav, been there, glad you stayed! Enjoy the game (snowman)
Glad you stayed too :) raven.
ravenski,

I don't remember what clan you were in before but Fallen is full of GREAT people. I'm also glad you decided to stay, and so what? People change their minds all the time. It used to be called a "woman's prerogative". They can live with it. As if none of them ever changed THEIR minds about something---
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.