Barbarians

I'm a bit speechless the last few days (which is hard for me).....no low levels can mine coal/quartz etc because they have to rely on higher levels to kill the barbs. I discovered i can kill the 7k barbs sometimes, but that depends on the mood of the barbarian (maybe it's their time of the month today) but also maybe it will be a 21k barbarian. Huff....idk what more to say but the mines are in a shocking state today ">
Comments
Truffles,
coal/quartz is at pond. And barbs are bad today because many of us Barb Hunters are prepping for Shaab Event
I'll come clear spots now, left bank, check back in 1.5 hours ">">
Storm Kat,

Thanks for the tip, but i am 3k miner and pond doesnt give points
Prospector profession is suppose to be the only PvP profession in DE. The design of the game is for only high level players to choose that profession. That is how I believe the game is set up, so if u don't have purple gear, miner is not the profession for u, but lower level players don't want to play by how the game is set up. 90% of the mines are occupied by barbarians as a result. That is just my assessment of the mining profession. Wrong or right, it is still mines.
Truffles,

I like barbs, many others do to, barbs are easy to clear and give good valor and at times pieces.
Mining isn't a low levels profession anymore. :)
Storm Kat,
Thank you for that, it is always appreciated.
I want to point out that i killed at least 8 barbs on my own but at mega loss to myself LOL. I am not one to give up easily and if i need to find a 7k barb for coal/quarzt/dolo/tin and the the green ones too, i will do it. I am lucky that i have friends who will help if i hit a 21k barb.

_Mindless_Prodigy_,
You're mindless so idk what your point is.
Truffles,

And you're just a little whining piece of chocolate/fungus.
i love how its only the high levels who were horrible at mining that like the barbs
baty,

"Horrible" lol.
I had 10/10 like all day.
Ex: Trongster had lots all day. And likes em
Like em cuz of the valor they give.
batyi love how its only the high levels who were horrible at mining that like the barbs

"who were horrible at mining" - I've been smacking your whining ass around in the mines since long before barbarians. "Horrible" by your definition means "not following baty rules."

I'm happy that people have finally fully embraced the mine fight. Long live the resource competition!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.