A Note On Timing

Hello, I'm new to posting, so i hope this is OK.

When I play this game i usually get on for a couple of hours, usually around midday (12-2 pm), and i'm in England, so this is using England's time zone. I also do not get on on Sundays, as i much more to do on that day.

However, when i look at all the events, such as clan wars, days of martial valor, days of ruthless fury, the Shaab boss events, they all start at something ridiculous like 11 pm, when i am asleep. Clan wars always start when i am not there, and they are an important part of my clan's atmosphere and discussion, so i am missing out big time there. As such, i never get any of the benefits of these kind of events (the increased valor, no gear damage, increased reputation etc.), and as such i am discouraged from joining in battlegrounds as i end up with a lot of broken things, and then a lot of debt to people.

I realise that you cannot please everyone, but it is not only me, some of my RL friends have expressed these concerns to me, and i think it would be nice to have some events that run for two days, or from the start of the day till the end of the day, or even just alternate when the events are. E.g. delay the event and hour every time you launch it, so it will start at 1pm, then 2pm, then 3pm etc.

If you could help with this at all i would be very pleased, thanks for listening.

">">(ny_tipple)
Comments
The weekend "Day Events" already run for 24 hours plus they're on weekend so anyone should be able to make those.

They are on a Sunday, and I'm afraid thats the only day me and my friends don't get on, we do lots of work on that day, maybe you could alternate between saturdays and sundays?
they start saturday at 7pm GMT so english time zone

clan wars start at 9pm GMT

event bosses are about 7pm

wed dot starts at 7 pm (maybe 1 hour off)
sat dot is timed for american players

so nothing is in the minddle of the night and if the events were earlier everyone would still be at work school etc

edit: i get why the americans are complaing but for europe the times are almost perfect, except wars which end a tiny bit late
yeah to be honest I'm glad that the times for these are at the specified time because for English players it makes it a lot easier to attend to....I don't see how you can miss these events unless you never take the time out of your schedule to take part in these events....wars start at 9pm GMT.....that means after your kids have gone to bed or you've had your dinner at 8 you could easily participate in wars and you don't have to be there for the full 3 hours...however, since you don't take the time out to participate then you have no right to complain that the timing is bad for you and your friends....if american players complained then they have a legitimate reason but you sir do not. Oh and I'm an English player and these times suit not only me but all other English players I have known to this date.
Natsu Dragneel 112yeah to be honest I'm glad that the times for these are at the specified time because for English players it makes it a lot easier to attend to....I don't see how you can miss these events unless you never take the time out of your schedule to take part in these events....wars start at 9pm GMT.....that means after your kids have gone to bed or you've had your dinner at 8 you could easily participate in wars and you don't have to be there for the full 3 hours...however, since you don't take the time out to participate then you have no right to complain that the timing is bad for you and your friends....if american players complained then they have a legitimate reason but you sir do not. Oh and I'm an English player and these times suit not only me but all other English players I have known to this date.

Seconded. I'm in England and I'd be unable to make any events if they made them midday (which, by the way, is a very quiet time in game so most people would miss them).
Ok im sorry for bringing it up, i must be the exception:D

Natsu Dragneel 112,
I go to bed at 9 oclock, so no i cant get on then.
Dracopyre WarriorOk im sorry for bringing it up, i must be the exception:D

Natsu Dragneel 112,
I go to bed at 9 oclock, so no i cant get on then.

Dracopyre - Stay up later lol
Yeah I stay up late......... unless I have school
EllieJay,

Dracopyre Warrior,
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.