Wish List For the New Year

I wish for a few things to come of the new year
1) return the wars to the original way
2)I wish for the rage of elements to return to adan
3)I wish for the warlock and the merchant of rarities to continue to come to winery every couple of months
4) I wish that you will hold off on the new level cap for a while longer.
5)I wish that the maze will be open at all hours of the day and night

If anyone else has other wishes on what they would like to see in the new year please comment here
Comments
One more wish i would like for this server to have the other events that AER and TERRA have
ArcanePaladinOne more wish i would like for this server to have the other events that AER and TERRA have

we do have the same events but AER and TERRA just have them at different times/days
Bones420,
wrong they have atleast one event that we havent had yet and it is another shaab event
their server is either behind us or ahead of us, so if they get shaab our has either already happened or is happening soon
Bones420,
go look the have the conquerors of the abyss and we do not
1) return the wars to the original way

what exactly is the original way ?
Bones420,
They just have an extra event just like arcane says, I asked whether we have it too but the answer was no.
Clara Korn,

it used to be BCing the other clan to earn points. Wars could last for days. Whoever reached the set amount of points (think it was 4k, but not sure) first, won.
Happy New Year
1) Let clans have more control over wars. When they happen, how much is at risk, how long the immunity is. Open this up for a discussion that gives us a chance to get changes made. I was not around for the 'old way', why was it changed?

5) Yes Please, open maze back up so we can go whenever we want. Leaving the restriction of keys needed is a big enough pain in the butt, let us go play with them as soon as we can.

6) Let players move from AER to Nova :)

(and yes, i posted with the wrong toon, again)
Storm Kat,
how is this the wrong toon
Storm Kat,
If the attacking clan could choose how much is at risk, a stronger clan could just force a smaller clan through BC's to put it like 200G or something....
ArcanePaladin,
posted with thunderkat again first

Demon Of Satan,
could keep the same Maximum amounts, but let us lower it for friendly wars. But, my point was to open it for discussion, the suggestions page has a ton of posts requesting changes. There's very little point debating it, if it wouldn't get changed anyway.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.