Talking about weird stuff, and QA about DE hehe read on!

Hey guys! I wanna talk about random stuff so here I am "> Enjoy ">
1. Why is pizza round but the boxes square? It's really stupid :/
2. Why does new year matter? The days go round and round, who cares if it's a year change? XP
3. What is the meaning of life? (I can't WAIT to see the answers to this one!!)
4. Who invented cake? They should be worshipped as God xD
5. Who am I? XD
6. Why doesn't glue get stuck inside the box or whatever?
7. Who are you? XD
8. What happens if we cry underwater?
9. Why doesn't anyone mind that all sea animals go 'to the bathroom' in seas/oceans or whatever, but no one is bugged by this? XP
10. What is love? (These answers will be sosososososo funny lol, I can't wait!!)
11. What are the funny abbreviations for battlegrounds (Aoh, 7B, ToH and all that)
12. What did people speak when no language was invented?
13. How do babies learn English and all that when the cant speak or understand anything?
14. Why did God invent stuff?
15. What the hell does E=MC squared even mean? (Funny answers plz!)
16. Why do teachers in India slap children? It hurts the children, why can't the children slap the teachers back then "> (jk about this one, but give answers)
17. Why do girls put on makeup? I mean who cares how they look lol (boys looking at em is disgusting to me haha) (jk about this one too, answer if u like)
18. If the world started from one person, would everyone be cousins? (Weirdest thing would be something like Mahatma Gandhi being a cousin of Osama Bin Laden or something o.O)
19. Does mindless_prodigy_ have a mind? ">
20. Why am I creating this forum?
Ok, now some Q/A about DE:-
1. Who is the most naughty guy in the game? XD
2. Why is there Grandpa Frostmir? Why is the a santa emote but no emote for the Frostmir guy?
3. The game name is Dragon Eternity, why no dragon emote xD
4. Why are witchers strong against berserker? Berserkers have a huge axe and witchers have two short blades :P
5. (deer_helm)---- Why does Rudolph look like this? And what is (wood)? And why no elf emote on Christmas? xP

BTW, what would you do if this game was real?

Answers to these questions are required! "> I will not rest until my curiosity is satisfied! Answer or else ">---- I'll put this guy on u xP

P.S. Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year!! (Despite my Q2 lol)

P.P.S. Tell me ur New Years Resolutions ">

P.P.P.S. (ROFL!!) If you wanted anything in the world what would it be? (I already made a forum for this but it didn't get many responses.. So I'm making it here xP

P.P.P.P.S (this is getting out of hand) "> Who the hell was the first stupid terrorist? xP Grandpappy of terrorists? XP

">(black_beer)(ny_tipple)"> Slayingking signing off. (I dunno why I put those drinks, specially cuz I don't like any of em xD)
Comments
13.) Genes? And what they hear when they're young, they develop on
14.) God invented stuff, aka your family, to invent you, to ask this stupid question. xD
19.) Hmmm

~ Q&A
4.) Because witchers have lots of will which makes crits reduced, and thats what zerks do...crit..So witchers kill zerks easier.
10. Something weird. Some ppl like it. Many ppl have experienced it. I've seen ppl send love messages to me. (Hi, skrillex_II and bezerk_prins)
13. Hand gestures and expressions.
16.To make the children realize their mistake, the teachers only help us learn, they didn't do anything.
18. Yep
19. Idk
20. Ur choice, ur brain

_Mindless_Prodigy_,
13) I doubt that genes part, but rest part of the question is ok ;)
14) ROFL!!
19) XP

Q/A no 4) kk.

Princess Sweetie,

10)

13) doubt it xP

16) scolding is better than slapping tho :/

18) now THAT would be weird. Rofl!

19) come on, u know the answer to that one xD

20) LoLoL
2. Because it means we have survived another year, the next birthday will come that year.
3. Because God wanted to put us in the beatific world He created, to experience real life, see how it would be :)
5. My brother.
7. Your sister.
8. Then we would accidentally open our mouths, air would rush out, and then....you know
9. Maybe they forgot or didn't know
BTW- Die

P.P.PS- To know everything in the world, already told you">

5. your my Little Bro
7. Im Lucas Guerra
10.an intense feeling of deep affection or another definition....
19. No
20. Because your bored

QA
1. Me
5. You should take a hike (wood)
OneLastChance,
5. Not literally, then I would be related to u
7. Ok
10. ">">
19. Ok
20. True
Q/A
1. True, true
5. Kk

Princess Sweetie,

2.But then why do we celebrate it?
3. Doubt it, btw, what does beatific mean? XD
5+7. True xP
8. We don't have to open our mouths when we cry -_-
9. Meh, but it's still weird xP
BTW. LoL!!
P.P.P.S. Kk.

OneLastChance,
7. Ok, but I want a more emotional type of answer xP
10. you of all people would know. xD
19. Ok
20. Correct! (ny_tipple) XP
Q/A
1. LoL!!
5. Ok, but why a hike emote for Christmas, it doesn't make sense xP
18) We'd be dead
Jose M,
Do you mean 8? :P
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.