New year is almost here.

For everyone I must ask what was your favorite Moment of 2014 on here one of best moments good ones. What was the first thing you remember when you have stepped in the world of adan. Who was your first friend.

Comments
There are these two special Adan girls, I most love. Who are they you ask? :P My draggy (dragonblade) And My sweet Jas with class ">(jasmine_) "> Happy New Year's to you two and the rest of Adan (sparkler)
My first friend on my first char, QueenCutie was Lady Spirit Hawke. On this char, idk , but I have some very special friends-KingAlpha, BhavyBhardwaj007, neesa and Dragonlady. The first thing I remember when I step into the virtual world of Adan, is when I first started the game. The very special day when my brother, king-killer, taught me how to play this game, stays in my heart. The most very special moment was...when I met my first friends and they, also, stay in my heart. I owe it to all mentioned above and all of my friends. Thanks">">
My first char was Podeth. The first thing I thought was "hey this game is so simple even I can play it". :D

My first friend was Remy.
Don't remember my first friend lol.
Long lasting friend relationship is probably WarGecko ">

--
And also thought this game was super easy, yet fun. :D
My first friend was Jose M on my old Character. He played on a different toon at the time too.

First thing I remember is asking how to move.
Lol my first friend was nerd emperor and I remember he always wanted to cave with me
Sparta Wolf,
nerf emperor not nerd lol
first freinds rellik902 and nanuccu first thing remember is working out what everything does
First Friend Was SIK ACE
First thing i remember was getting confused that i couldn't click on some of the buttons
My first friend...... I dunno

My first memory..
About 2 years back I started playing this game, at level 7, I decided to hit arena. Straight after that I got in an argument with a Guard because I thought a replicant was someone who thought my name was cool so instead of copying it easier, they just wrote "Replicant -----"
Demon Of Satan,
Looks like mine is the most poetic
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.