Rebirth at lvl 90

Will you keep everything what's in your backpack? Will you still be able to earn valor and heroism even when you're capped for that lvl? What happens to mount that are of a to high lvl?....
Comments
Bump
Wait for it to be implemented before asking these things
But currently it's most likely that both items and mounts you currently have will stay after using Rebirth. Items will be usable again only after reaching the necessary level however.
That sounds good :) ty!
Very Good. (black_beer)
Also is the intention to have the option to rebirth more than one time?
what about purple gear ihit i have worked hard on my valor and gear and to keep it at a good lvl hope we keep purple gear or kind of not fair to players like me hope u listen ty">"> everone love everone
So say if you had blue at a lower level, but you sold it and got purple, do you have to buy/make the blue gear again?
So many questions for something that will be implemented in the middle of next year at the earliest. Yes level cap will be 90, that also means valor rank will have to move up also so game makers have to decide when to cap rank at what level. Questions are good, but we need good questions. The principle of the game is still the same, it is like starting over hence the word "rebirth". You just keep all your mastery and reps from profession and crafting. You still need to unlock gear and orbs by leveling up and ranking up. If you want to keep your gear, store it in your tavern room or built a clan and store it in clan chest. (black_beer) I hate everyone.
Here is my question for ihit.

Will you guys still create new and fun stuff for those people who choose not to exercise the rebirth option?
ThisNsihT,
My questions surely we usefull for anyone, yours has a clear answer :)
WHEN IS REBIRTH HAPPENING? or has it been binned!
Coffee_N_Bacon,

Not binned of course, it will be happening as for when we don't reveal exact dates of any updates.
Ihit,
So question why does the game give one server it vs another? The game is the game so the update is completely ready (same with a few others) because its already implemented. Developers are just denying this server for a reason. (yes I remember you saying there isn't enough 70's), but why bother? Maybe if it was implemented people would rush to 70 to rebirth. Since it makes people on this server feel like the bastard children who don't spend enough you should really just update the game as whole and not one vs another. Otherwise why don't we all quit nova and go to terra where developers actually implement new things and update the game regularly versus the same exact game that doesn't. (wood)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.