DoT Boss and Wars

There must be a better way to do this. Having Wars start at the exact same time the Duel of Truth boss fight starts.... This is very frustrating to all clans. Would it be possible to consider starting wars 1 hour later? Or starting DoT 1 hour earlier?
(And, of course, my complaint about Maze of Eternity is still in the same time frame....) ">
Comments
I second the motion.....please change the time for one, or the other.
I disagree. I think that every single event should be scheduled for Tuesday mornings during the prime busiest part of our work days. That way you get to make a real decision...continued paycheck and gainful employment or heroism. Just call me the Subjugator of Unemployment :)

agreed Kat!....dot is one of the few ''regularly'' a curing events that happen where the higher level folks are able to get valor...arenas only happen when special events are happening
huggs!!
How about not declaring war on Wednesday? lol
Rajabi,
hahaha, when I can sit open and decide what days to war, I will Gladly avoid DoT days
Lance CorpusI disagree. I think that every single event should be scheduled for Tuesday mornings during the prime busiest part of our work days. That way you get to make a real decision...continued paycheck and gainful employment or heroism. Just call me the Subjugator of Unemployment :)

lol enjoyed this comment
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.