Ship battles and Alts

It is trite law that alts may not join a battle which a main account is already a part of. Does this extend to battles at sea? If I’m sailing on a ship… with my alt as part of the crew… and my ship is attacked. Can my alt fight in the boarding phase? Are we automatically in violation of the rules by virtue of being in the same pvp battle?
Comments
i think that would be concidered one of thoes grey areas
You have to die on one or the other toons and it won't be a violation.
Storm asked Ihit this long long time ago. And if I believe the answer was "Don't haul sdyian with your toon on board."
Reaghnf,

Don't think so.
This does count as a battle where you and your alt participate in... So yes illegal.
Reaghnf,
didn't ask ihit, asked another guard that was on at the time. was told it was ok, but haven't done it since everyone started attacking everything in sight.

Even if you log a toon off, they show up in the battle link (reflected damage is what I think caused the other person to get damage even though not logged in), So I would love an official reply to this.
Exactly as Reaghnf said - don't haul Sydian with your toon on board, your characters are not allowed to be in same fight whether it's after you die/one doesn't fight etc... - end of story. Updated the alt rules sticky in regards to that.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.