Maze of eternity

Fragile Shield Seriously? The mob had 8 of these by the 3rd round. It is impossible to knock them down even if the mob is standing in front of you, and you use arrows/mount weapons. The lowest I was able to get it to was 5 ">. No wonder nobody does this event.
Comments
were you grouped?
BoomShizzle,
busy day at work. Take me with you next time! I'll bring friends! ">">
Ironic123were you grouped?

Nope, but the rate at which that buff regenerates, you'd probably need 4 people targeting that mob with arrows the whole time just to beat it. The second time I tried it, I also got a shivari with the summon you have to kill before the shivari can be killed. So in that case, I think a group of 4 would have a very hard time with 2 mobs that have to be targeted before they can be harmed.

Storm KatBoomShizzle,
busy day at work. Take me with you next time! I'll bring friends! ">">

Sure! misery loves company. ">
If my last experiment was correct, you don't need to be in an actual group to help or kill each other. I think just 4-5 people in at the same time would fight over the beasts and see what happens. I will gladly get my keys and experiment again tomorrow (except that Grand Heroism means most of us will be in Sea Battles )

Ihit - please add more times to the options for when we go, Pretty Please! There's always something going on at 19:00 Server Time to 22:00 Server Time. And we aren't usually here at 12:00 Server Time to 15:00 Server Time. 03:00 - 06:00 would be greatly appreciated! ">
Storm Kat,

There is unlikely to be third time for entering Maze however we are considering moving both of current times ~2 hours ahead (currently still being discussed)
Ihit,
Thanks for the update. Please consider changing one of the times to be more convenient for us North American folks. 17:00-20:00 would definitely help avoid war times and many events, but will still be hard to find enough active people.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.