the case of the disappearing elixirs

while preparing to seek out the elusive Garuug i purchased 4 elixirs as i already had 1
feeling good about the seeing the elusive Garuug monster i set off with the crew from Mutual of Omahas "Wild KIngdom" crew
somewhere (while in Valdian Forest) my elixirs escaped my bp and alas, i was not able to catch Garuug
Jim had forgotten to turn on the camera and Marlin Perkins was hiding, as usual, in the bushes so i did not get the vanishing on camera
is this something that happens in the wild of the forest or was there some kind of elixir wormhole phenomenon ?
this has happened twice...should i just taunt Garrug from another location or was this just a glitch ?
or (dramatic music) is this a new monster in Adan? the bp wraith??? ">
Comments
no idea.
You should remember that elixirs/potions usually get transferred to your belt; so if you did 4 fights where you used your elixir in then it's normal that you don't find those 4 elixirs in your backpack anymore.
thanks Ihit ! but i didn't do 4 fights ! lol
it is a mystery !
next time though i shall be overly prepared !
mayhaps i shall buy 10 !
(only did 2 fights)
still some bag from Garuug is better than none
Flawless Elixir of endurance x4 - bought at 13:18
You did 4 fights with Garuug; then one with Piebald Argar and extra fight garuug for purple bag afterwards. And several extra fights before creating this thread. So i find perfectly reasonable that they were indeed transferred to your belt as you used them.
well ok
then somewhere i missed fights because i didn't get the red bag sweetie
i promise i did not i received "spell of decent spoils" which i am using now, so no red bag !
but thanks for looking into this !
It was just a typo on my part already fixed ;)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.