Wondering

Got the great convergence quest for a 10% bonus on reals and wondered....anyone get the double reals yet? Since it got put as a "personal"event?
Comments
haven't seen double reals in a very very long time. would have to dig up the old posts to find out how long. gave up on it, seems odd that not a single person replies in months that they have had double reals.
i think double reals is gone for a long time
Well time to put it to bed so to speak. Was told that double reals will not be coming back at all due to some kind of abuse.
That abuse probably was that 2toons in same clan, one of them a casher, the other one not, shared passwords and so got double reals twice since there was a 300r limit or something... And then the casher got a lot of bonusreals and the non-casher a little percent.
...that's an interesting theory

lol oh well what's done is done. I'm disappointed that it isn't coming back but oh well. Spent reals before we had it and likely will still spend reals. At least I have a convergence quest lol
There are some people who always find a way to abuse things that others use fairly.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.