Changes to Maze of Eternity

• You can now enter the Maze from 12:00 to 15:00 Server Time and from 19:00 to 22:00 Server Time.

Why was this change made?
Comments
Seriously.....I mean seriously here! Ihit - I really don't complain and whine here in game............well not much............ok you caught me - I do whine on occasion .

These times have gone beyond fairness at this point. Why don't you just call this Russian/European server #2? It is false statement calling this the US server when none of the times reflect upon the US/Canadian time zones at all. I work 11a-9p shift roughly.....even IF I worked a normal 9a-5p job at US Central Time Zone.....i still can not partake in many of the fun events.....for example here are the events to my US Time:

1. Invincible Warrior q Thursday: Can't join because its a Thursday 3pm US time......I am at work

2. Final Shaab event q Monday: Cant join because its a Monday around 1pm I think.....I am at work

3. Clan Wars M-F: Cant join because guess what.....its 3pm US my time and I am at work

And now you want to schedule Maze times? In which none of those times are workable for me.....I log on game after a long day of work to have fun.....but yet now there is nothing fun to do since all the times for events are scheduled according to a different time zone than US. Oh....I guess i can just continue to endless hours of hop each night....fun - fun.

Some people in game are lucky because they have jobs to allow them to take some time out and do game related things....Don't think my docs want to hear me say.....:Sorry doc "> - cant help you with that patient.....i have a game to play" ">

">

Can you possibly consider a scheduled server time of around 0200-0600 ST for some of us? "> Done whining....for now ">
Currently online and ready to go to Maze: Nurse Ratched, Sapphire Warrior, TMc - all at war.
Maritar Boss event, going to lose precious time there too.
What a terrible time to open maze up. *sigh*
Got BoomShizzle, scandelnavia, WhiteFox, and myself. Going to be much harder with a group of 4 instead of 5, but that's all we can find. Wish us luck!
Rune Key can only be used inside the Maze of Eternity to extend the Twilight Portal effect.
The way to get into the Twilight Portal is to use the Key, but the Key can only be used inside?
Used the Report A Bug button.... and walked away from game until I can calm down.
(zombie) It gets better. Boom needed to clear Fang Cave first anyway.... and Horror of the Maze joins the fights now and kills us all, what a 'great' update.

So, lets Summarize here:
1 - update makes the maze timers impossible for most people
2 - if you didn't already clear Fang Cave, you'll need a miracle group to survive. (Horror hits for 1500-2200 each time, he sliced through us very quickly) 20:09 Heaven's Voice: Horror of the Maze (Attack Stance) inflicted 3081 damage on WhiteFox (crit)
3 - even when you do get the Fang Cave done, you'll still have to earn the key.
4 - even when you get the key, you can't get into the Maze.

">

Updated after completing the Fang Cave:
Ok, so we finally get the group of 5, we got Fang Cave done. Get a couple Chest of the Dead and Cursed Coins and some Sydian. But it costs 50s to open the chests, and in total got 31 Sydian. Are there any other reward chests that force you to spend money to open them?
p.s. I died 3 times by Crit Hit from the Horror, each time, 19 points of gear damage.

Between needing to have 5 people mounted and summons, having nearly impossible fights with the nasty Horror in them, flawless or better elixirs, then making us pay for the reward chests, this was not a beneficial quest after all. The rewards for getting the Undead Reputation do not justify the expense for any of us.

I'm extremely disappointed. You took a very very fun group opportunity for us and changed it into something that makes no sense to do. Please change it back. You gave us approx. 1 week to try this, then took it away for what reason???

Is the next plan to make Skrag Caves and Razed Fort limited as well? The rewards from those are much better, and you can go to those 10 times a day. Why ruin the level 50+s fun???
yep....pretty much sums it up into a pretty package with a nice little bow attached
Storm Kat,
you get into the portal during the time zones then you use the rune key inside the portal to extend the time in
Bones420,
where is the portal then?

• To enter the Maze, you still need to complete a Recurring Quest which is now called the Rune Key. If you complete this Quest's main objective, you will receive a Rune Key which you can use to activate the Twilight Portal and gain 1-hour access to the Maze of Eternity.
The horror was a bit much... It would be fine if the thing didn't crit so often with 2-3k hits. Maybe they can tone it down a little? To maintain your hp at 3k+ at all times is kinda crazy. Besides, the horror is harder than the boss by far. The horror joins all the little mob fights, and the battle takes 10-15 minutes with 5 lvl 56/57 players. The boss fight took maybe 5 minutes and was a breeze because the horror didn't join. How does that make sense? ">
bump......just wondering if there will be a response to this?

Would appreciate putting it back to all times or adding a few more time slots for other players in other time zones.....not just the same ones

PLEASE ">
If anyone has their key(-s) expired and was not able to enter Maze please reply in this thread, please note it will be double checked if you're telling the truth . We're expecting all issues to be fixed during next few days.
lost 2 keys couldnt find the maze entrance
Ihit,
I lost the keys, but would rather go get them again to get another collection piece with the part 2 of that quest.
Are you reconsidering the times that you open the maze? Seems so many events and war and other things are going on at this same time, so Maze will always get a lower priority. I'm with Nurse on the time frames, 0200-0600 is our most active times for fun play!

Thank you!
Everyone who did let me know either through one of two threads/pm's should now have 3 extra keys in inventory. Simply during next duration 12:00 to 15:00 or 19:00 to 22:00 go to Square and enter the Maze key will be auto-used upon entrance. To extend your stay use one of other keys in your inventory.
Ihit,
Thank You!! Got the 3 keys and have the quest to do.

Hopefully we can find a group to go..... oh wait, we have a war ">
my keys expired as well

I did not get to go over
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.