Hmm

Anyone know if running the 2 hour orange garuug bag with a full 2 hour HoP is more profitable than the 1hr red bag with HoP?

Me personally I do the red just because I get to bored after the hour and I have a hard time fitting 2 hours into my schedule but I wonder if I've been missing out...
Comments
Ironic123,

On rachinis, it might.
& more death ess
Experience Points - the main reason I would rather run 1 hour red bag, can choose to quit after that hour and still have decent amount of money.
In my opinion red bag is better because it is 60%, orange is just 25%. Larger numbers look better . But also just because I can't stand 2h of HoP.
D3athKnight,
same here.
You would make more money using the 60%. I use the halo of permanence so my hop is only 1hr 30 minutes long. But, I did the math and using the red bag would earn about 1 more gold for the mobs I hit. Hope this helps! (bat)
LeaneYou would make more money using the 60%. I use the halo of permanence so my hop is only 1hr 30 minutes long. But, I did the math and using the red bag would earn about 1 more gold for the mobs I hit. Hope this helps! (bat)

">"> that's brilliant! lol get the gold but no xp ">
yeah u get gold per hour(xp) doing one hour with bag only
2 hours one hour with red bag gives u most gold
2 hours with orange bag still gives u more than 1 hour with red bag and than stop

if u do the whole two hours the red bag equals a 2h 30% bag
Clara Korn,
I hate math but thanks for the info :P
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.