Game needs more paladins

At least for the 44-51 bracket ">

But seriously though. Everyone seems to be either zerk or witcher

Not that much difference between the classes besides magic and main stat. I've been all three, however I only ever took zerk this far.
Comments
Also pecially the 44-51 bracket. GET INTO AoH! lol
stop doing only 7b
theres a big difference between the classes because of the main stat. zerker are perfectly for killing mobs and have the edge everywhere where its about killing damage fast, so most of the players are zerkers, there are other cosmetik and psychological reasons zerks are favoured...
with most players beeing zerksnot many reroll as palas as it is the hardest to play and in general not many people like beeing the "tank" class.
other thing is that paladins have the hardest time using their sb spell against their class counter as they get crited out pretty easy by a zerk. All in all beeing an not "top" paladin is really hard and non rewarding .
Just some thoughts why there are so few palas
Well I'm trying to get 5 kills for nephilim quest. Would equipping all grey recruit gear and the grey amulet of paladin work? If so then it might be possible to get a group of people together to do that and we can get the kills we need. The way it is now...the time it takes to get the kills is unreasonable due to the severe lack of paladins. The grey recruit gear with paladin amulet would cost about a gold for the full set. If that's too low then would the grey warrior gear with paladin amulet work? That's a bit pricier at a little less than 5g 50s for the whole set. Due to being a decently high lvl bracket I am unsure if that would be allowed or not.
LOL i was thinking to my self why is that y less Paladin are they weak than the other class
Wouldn't say weaker. They have a hard time getting big. But when a pally gets big they are very strong. Considering that the strongest player in the game is a Pally. (Suspira)
Paladins rock!
D3athKnight Paladins rock!

indeed we do...indeed we do !
and unless someone has played a pally...they have no idea how fun it is, especially at higher lvls !
and this coming from a zerker
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.