Comments
with a group
lol nevermind
Ironic123,
Warned You! Lots of gear damage? ">
We'll get there, slowly but surely, and you'll be invited to the parties ">
why try to kill them...sit down and negotiate a compromise...if they refuse, kill them, use both hands...i find them easy and they give good corsair rep
Suspirawhy try to kill them...sit down and negotiate a compromise...if they refuse, kill them, use both hands...i find them easy and they give good corsair rep

I can't compromise with them ">

As for finding them easy...your lvl 70....and great reps and gear. I can handle one on one with me fully buffed (barely) but once they get another on their side I'm done for. It seems to me to be completely random since sometimes they'll have 1, sometimes 2, sometimes 4. Never the same.
for the shooner its 0-3 ads plus one for every person joining in.(omnimachs count as player in this regard)
Clara Kornfor the shooner its 0-3 ads plus one for every person joining in.(omnimachs count as player in this regard)

So if it starts as a one on one I shouldn't summon anything even dragon or skellies otherwise it'll add? To be honest I never have done it without summoning dragon and skellies...I'll give it a shot next time with no summons.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.