DoT

Saw a person say" everyone should go to dot with lesser everything. you'd end up with the same valor because of the quicker, more frequent, fights. DE makes a fortune on all that mount and buff stuff"

You'll get the same or even more valor from more fights.

I think its a good point.
Comments
except that wouldnt work because people would show up with lesser stuff and some people wouldnt then people are dominating fights or getting pissed because people dont have the gear they should have
all that would do would even the playing field between those who work hard getting gear and reps and those who don't care and just power level.... yeah it would save money but it would also give no reason to strive for good reps and gear....
If Everyone used lesser Everything, the gear would be all that mattered, therefore you'd still strive for valor for gear and reps for marks. If you could get everyone on board, there would be no difference between everyone using Flawless everything vs everyone using Lesser everything except in the amount of money we all spend. (in theory. I'm sure there's something I'm missing as this conversation was directed at people in the lower bracket that don't even have mounts yet) But, Bones is right, you'd never get rid of the people that would take advantage of this and show up max buffed for a few quick kills.
For higher levels, mount would matter, but then again, I work hard to train my dragon and don't use her. Would use her if dragons didn't cause gear damage in DoT. And, that would get people in the upper levels to believe me when I say Train Your Dragon!
Wonder if admins would ever consider getting rid of gear damage caused by dragons?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.