Vortex TUESDAY!!! Come on, it's nearly halloween

Starting to recruit now.
So much good feed back on vortex...Can we get one going?
Reward:
• Experience
• Valor
• Heroism (for players who earn at least 2000 points)
• CASKET of Crimson Steward (for players who find the Soul Tamer and bring it to Bakhardal)
• The last man standing receives 70% of all bids and the Trophy of Vortex Conqueror. Using the Trophy earns you Defender of Adan Reputation, Casket of Retrtibution or Plenty, as well a chance to get the Eye of Abyss – item required to create the Maul of Devastation.

- Queue starts 3 hours before the start of the Battleground.
I'm going to start recruiting then, and hope to get 18+
What bracket? 49-57......49-57........49-57!!!!
49-57..!!
It sounds super fun.
All it cost is 1.5 REALS - Yes, 1.5 REALS - If you only have gold, see if anyone in your clan, or clan chest can trade you. 1.5REALS=2.25GOLD at max. ratio.

--
You cannot buff before you enter battleground, it will automatically be taken off. You actually have NOTHING..to start..(You can buy temple buffs inside battleground if you find altar) It's about what you find inside anyways.
Sounds fun.
You click on items, & it takes 10 seconds to pick it up.
You can attack players like dot, and if you win, you get an item(s) from them. And the loser loses...half their items.
Last one standing, or most points.
WINS!

Please lets get one going.
49-57!! 1.5 reals!! Extra heroism!! Lots of gold!! Adan rep!! Caskets!! Mauls!!
">">">
Comments
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
Would LOVE to, But SOMEONE declared war on me (wtf)">
If Ninth Surrenders, We'll ALL sign up!
Trauma,

You're not even in the bracket. lol.
Let me know anytime you wanna do vortex I'm in
king joffrey,

Monday. I'ma try to start one
Everyone run your hop!!!! Just 3g, I want one to go, pleaseeeeee!!
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
going to have to wait a couple days now before I'll be ready, need to pay for some gear repairs
Monday might work, if nothing else completely stupid happens between now and then. ">
Bump
Bump, tomorrow!!!
I'm in. pm'd all the clan mates today, there's 10 of us in the bracket, No Excuses! If You're online, be in Vortex Queue! ">
Will bug the rest of the game before Show Time ">
Just a reminder only Saturday Vortex entry fee is reals, all others cost gold to enter.
Ihit,

Only everyday is pointless to try
Asked nearly 40-50 people, and only 11 people joined, in the 49-57 bracket.
I heard another bracket had 11, and 3, & 1.
Can you drop the brackets, it wouldn't really matter, elixir of supremecy balances it, and belt wouldn't matter because everyone goes in naked & it's based on what you find.
This is so frustrating.
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
I agree, that was very frustrating. Ancient Specters will be in queue everyday until this goes if we are online.

Ihit,
Please get rid of the brackets, or change the fee.
3G per is not a lot at all, we know, but when only 1 person walks away with 70% of the bets, it is a definite waste for the other 17 people. Does the other 30% get split up at all? Reading about it, it seems completely based on Luck, not Skill, so there doesn't seem to be a lot of opportunity to 'earn' the win.
Thank you for including this in the Neph Quest chain, Many of us have always wanted to go, but never found enough people. I was hoping with a big quest needing it, there would be enough, but it seems people are more willing to spend many reals to skip, instead of the a few gold to join ">
Storm Kat,

For fun.
If it went more frequently, it's only 3g, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
But you always have fun.
Devs expected it to go everyday, it would be worth it then. But it doesn't.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.