Comments
You found iT lol
Wasn't that much fun lol
I don't speak Russian so I couldn't read any of the item descriptions and stuff, just kept clicking randomly and dying which caused me to lose all my stuff. Might have been since I can't read anything but it seemed to me like it was similar to Vortex but mobs as well as players and throughout the whole map. I did appreciate the graphics and thought it was interesting to see Adan in ruins.
Ironic123,
Yeah ikr, it's complicated.
At the moment it's going to be staying only in Russian. Technically it's an endless Vortex with some modifications set on map of World of Adan.
Ihit,
Ok, you have any idea why I just randomly go back to main square and lose everything, I think it is something with the countdown under the healthbar but I have no idea what it says. I would like to play that server but being thrown out sucks lol
I think that happens when you die. Btw Ihit said that it was going to be staying in Russian at the moment.

If you go to the server you'll notice it's still in open beta. So not "actually" out yet.
When you die - You lose everything

I played it for a while it is alright but it would be better if there was an English version!!

PS Are you able to get Valor Gear there (E.G. Ruler Of Fates)
But I don't always die on players or mobs, I think the effect under the healthbar (no idea which effect it is) does that...
D3athKnight,
There are some locations that do that, for instance Fort Giard is one, you can get some good loot there (press under the bridge) but once you go there you get an effect that kills you in 50 seconds I think.
i dont always die in endless PVP but when i do i lose all my gear
That is natural, if you die on Winary or Shadan you can get your gear back
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.