Vortex anyone?

Pretty please? "> lol
My offer to provide the gold for it still stands.
I know there are 18-27 lvl 39-48 out there.
It is different from every other battleground available.
For more info ask me or go to dragoneternity.com/library/battle/?part=blog7
Post here if you'll go on a Vortex please
Comments
Need vortex done for nephilim...if your trying to complete nephilim quest line. Or if you want to just try it out like me. So let's get it going! Seriously I will provide the gold if that's what it takes. Already got it oked by Ihit so long as I put conditions saying that I am giving it to you for you to join Vortex. However, if Vortex doesn't go you have to give the gold back.

To put it another way: You can provide a service by joining battlegrounds (you already do it for free when you queue up) I am just "hiring" you to join for Vortex. If it's free for you...why not do it? Been trying to get one going since it was first put into the game.

Even if you don't care about nephilim which personally I can go either way about. Why not do one if it's free to you just to try out this "virgin" battleground that no one has done before?

Let put it a different way: You already
1. Join queue normally for Aoh, 7b, ToH, SB for FREE
2.You PAY for buffs and such
3.You PAY for gear damage

In Vortex:
1. Queue is 3g (which if I give you it's free just like all the other battlegrounds)

It's just 3g. That is easy to get in one day, 2 tops. Just run 1 maybe 2 eyes with a good amount of essence dropped, HoP on, plus random drops...3g really is not hard to get.

2. No paying for buffs, no gear damage, NOTHING! since everything is taken off when entered Vortex

The only thing that matters in Vortex is what you find in it. Yes there is no elixir of supremacy but that just means everyone starts at base stats for their level. A lucky disorient/crit/dodge/block or 2 would even out the fight even if it was base stat low end bracket and top of bracket. Enter in the possibility of getting good gear and level alone isn't much of an advantage. Vortex is in brackets so it's not like you'll have super low levels vs super high levels.

Also what other battleground gets you xp AND valor AND heroism AND gold (Winner gets 70% of total bids) AND adan rep AND a chance to get a reals casket AND a chance to get eye of abyss for the maul of devastation?

So really the only thing your paying for is just the 3g to enter. That's CHEAPER than what you ALREADY DO in regards to ToH and SB! And if you accept my offer of paying for it then it's FREE for you!

Even without me paying for it Vortex is still CHEAPER than ToH and SB. It is something new and different. Something that looks, sounds, and probably is really FUN. Why not do it?

I like to have fun. I think that Vortex would be really fun! And to reiterate: If I need to give people 3g to join it so that it is FREE for them, then I will. I just want to do Vortex at least ONCE. It's 54g total for me which while the sum is a decent amount; broken down into 3g each is pretty low.

I'll beg and plead if that's what it takes

Please join me in Vortex? I need 18-27 people.

For more information on Vortex please visit dragoneternity.com/library/battle/?part=blog7 or ask me :P

Please post if you'll go on a Vortex
my lvl 43 will do it
I tried to do, to complete other quest. I've had no luck. :/
OneLastChancemy lvl 43 will do it
I appreciate but that's not in my bracket. my bracket is 44-51
-Icelus-I tried to do, to complete other quest. I've had no luck. :/

OneLastChancemy lvl 43 will do it

That's 3 so far ">
just need at least 15 more. I know there are more than 15 lvl 39-48s out there.
the 49-51 probably will never go, doubt if I will ever be lvl 52
Posting for Talon728 since can't post. 03:45 Talon728 » Ironic123: cant open link on ipad
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.