Me and my memories

Taking it away from just 9th legion focus right now and broadening it to the whole game: Anyone remember the times of vaalor being the top dog? For me I remember it, 9th when the russians still had it, 8th legion (yes there was an 8th legion), IL and SW rising in power as well. With powerful players such as Wyndflame, BETEPAH, and many more. Then came boncrushers with Krug and Sadar started rising, then came Elitists and they rose some more. Now Sadar have been in power for a long time. Perhaps the cycle will repeat and vaalor shall rise again eventually.

Naturally there are more clans and people than the ones I have listed here that all took part in contributing to their faction but what I have said above is what sticks out in my mind. Take it a grain of salt though so to speak since my memory sucks.

In the end though does it really matter? I mean yes if the clans are going to be an a-hole to you but otherwise it doesn't matter Sadar or Vaalor. Faction doesn't really effect events that much, doesn't effect battlegrounds that much, doesn't effect profession (at all?), doesn't effect doing elites, doesn't effect doing caves or fort runs. ...I mean seriously...in the end does it really matter about factions?

Ramblings done :P
Comments
I was one of the first few people in IL in my very first toon
Good point I remember those times, but the thing that is unnecessary to me is how personal things have become. We did not have the war button, so you got bc'd without rest or for as long as the Valor clan was online. I never got a reason for the bc back then it was used and we dealt with it. Now it is like you know someone personally or made a threat to them as people.

People speak about this leader and that leader and what they do. I have seen many leaders on this game and not one of the leaders with power have just given it up. They use it and their clan does as well. To bc someone is not to push them out of game, it is the mechanism you use to start a fight or get revenge.
yep im still here lol
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.