Happy Thanksgiving Fellow Canadians

May your beers be cold, your hockey be violent, and your turkey be ready on time! ">

I am thankful for my parents and sister. - Without you, being a single mom would be a nearly impossible task. ">
I am thankful for my stupidly easy job that lets me play DE all day ">
And most importantly, I am thankful for my wonderfully curious son. - Keep asking a million questions kiddo, explore every option, stop and smell every flower, and chase every bug you see. ">

Happy Thanksgiving! (turkey)
Comments
Storm Kat,
what is your job?
woot go Canadian beer
Whatever you do on this day, do it good ">
Storm Kat:
I am also thankful for having a mindless in my life, to spice shit up, and make you laugh.
I am thankful for all the Lessons Learned from Mindless when I was little and needed to be taught a thing or two. I am more thankful that now I can kick his butt at will ">

"> and of course a Thank You to my new hubby, Bones420. Getting away from all the politics and chaos with you these last couple weeks has been wonderfully relaxing and stress free. Don't work too hard, I'll see you (and win your money on my ship) later ">
Storm Kat,

lol.
I did teach you well. ;P
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
Teaching Lessons - the best reason for a bc sphere, in my opinion. You'll be impressed, I got 10 more bc rep from Ruthless Fury, and 1 collection piece ">">
Storm Kat,

Now log on. Friendly!
Storm Kat,
Your thankful for shade2149 arnt you?
no
Im thankful for my penis
Great Grandpa, Grandpa, Mom, and Kid all enjoying the Leafs game. 6-3 vs Rangers. YAY HOCKEY!

Ok, will be logging on soon. Hope there's a Mindless or a Duck that could use a good beating ">">
Marcus Aurelius IV,
lmfao bruh
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.