Bullies Win - Moderators Lose

As you may be aware HF and 9th are having one of their set-tos unfortunately Dass Dass decided to target AS as well. I dont appreciate being bc-ed for those reasons as it is bullying as the intention was to make myself and other clan members leave AS. So where are the Mods when you need them - taking the sides of the bullies which is why I am quitting the game.
Comments
Don't quit, dass can't keep it up forever :)
rhatmes,

You need to understand bonecrushing for ANY reason is part of this game. If you don't like the rules of this game then it is a good idea to find another game or spent quality time with real family. Their are ways to protect urself from being bc, and ways to protect from being hexed. Drama queens make dramatic "THREATEN" exits need to stop. This game is a fantasy game of strategic combat not a fantasy game of acting.
ThisNsihT,
I am leaving I just logged in to check if any mods had anything to say but since you are fine with bonecrushing for any reason I invite everyone who reads this thread to bc you repeatedly for your lack of empathy, the fact you mix upper and lower case letters in an unappealing fashion, that its Saturday, there is an R in the month, that its not Saturday, the moon is out, the sun is up, its their birthday, its your birthday, its nobody's birhday, so on and so forth. Then you can be a drama queen too.
dayum
Sorry to see ya go Rhatmes. Definitely one of the better people in the game.
rhatmes,
In case you decide to check here, I really miss you already. Please do log on and say Hi sometime soon
ThisNsihTrhatmes,

You need to understand bonecrushing for ANY reason is part of this game. If you don't like the rules of this game then it is a good idea to find another game or spent quality time with real family. Their are ways to protect urself from being bc, and ways to protect from being hexed. Drama queens make dramatic "THREATEN" exits need to stop. This game is a fantasy game of strategic combat not a fantasy game of acting.

"> love it!!! Absolutely LOVE IT!!! I couldnt agree more with this post!!!
rhatmes,
I know not everything in this world is rainbows and unicorns cause when a clan betrays an ally the ally usually doesn't turn around and give em a high five... sorry for you leaving this game but i mean...... this is a pvp game.... not a tea party
rhatmes,
Sorry to see you go. Best wishes and hopefully you will come to find the game can still be fun. It is a war game so people will attack you and bc you, and it may not be personal. There's a big difference between attacking for rep and attacking, then being an ass about it.

Good luck and hope you find some fun in a different game. ">
I understand this is a war-game but when a lev 50+ bc's a lev 23, where's the strategy in that? Just saying.....
rhatmesThisNsihT,
I am leaving I just logged in to check if any mods had anything to say but since you are fine with bonecrushing for any reason I invite everyone who reads this thread to bc you repeatedly for your lack of empathy, the fact you mix upper and lower case letters in an unappealing fashion, that its Saturday, there is an R in the month, that its not Saturday, the moon is out, the sun is up, its their birthday, its your birthday, its nobody's birhday, so on and so forth. Then you can be a drama queen too.

LOVE IT!!! well said and you will be missed
It's ok. It's just another one of Dass's tantrums when he loses & proved wrong.
rhatmes, I don't think you should quit because someones taking their anger out on you when you had nothing to do with it, it'll eventually be over.
He said we won't win, just plain out don't win.
But from what I see, we are. If he's having to stay up past the time he usually sleeps, and sail with his main instead of his alt. And lose the war so badly and act like he's not mad, and hit AS members who had nothing to do with it, and BC 9th as much as he can.
I think we are winning.

--
Rhatmes, hex protection & immunity sphere on land will work. He'll eventually get tired. Dass is just taking his anger out....
Knowing that he's lost this.
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
nailed it
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

OneLastChance,

My final word on this I really, really don't like bullies - I have suffered from anxiety attacks and depression in the past which I came to realise was related to the bullying behaviour of a boss - and I don't care if Dass Dass will get over this and lets face it he was more than willingly helped by members of his clan in my case Drayton(52) and Voa(54) 6 and 8 levels higher than me respectively. I cannot continue playing this game because with people like Dass Dass ( to be fair to him there are others) it has stopped being fun.

Any well wishers thank you but I am done with this game and its ineffectual moderators.
It is bloody game... Enjoy your real time... One by one all will disappear... Peace
_Mindless_Prodigy_Rhatmes, hex protection & immunity sphere on land will work...

And they also no not cost much. Although this is a PvP-centric game, people need to remember that PvP is completely optional. If you don't want to be bc'ed, then excuse yourself from PvP with an aura. If hexes are an issue, work on your hero rep and get some Eldior's Blessings. I stock up on these during quiet days so I have them when things get ugly and I don't want to be bothered.

And yes, I practice what I preach. I have a stockpile of blessings and protection spheres ready to go in my pack. Just recently when things got heated between HF and 9th, and I didn't want to be caught in the drama, I put on a 24-hour aura and kept farming my essence.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.