I want a guardian be fired

i get 05:37 Heaven's Voice: For violation of the chat rules, ArcanePaladin has been struck with the Spell of Silence for {PERIOD 7200}. . when less then 5 minutes previous someone swore in main and nothing was done. stupid here 05:38 NovaVaalorianMom » ArcanePaladin: watch language please. silenced me.
its always nice to know that the guardians so favoritism
Comments
leave guard stuff to guards, some are more powerful than others, and don't accuse someone when you don't know all the facts
know what facts that you all show favoritism or abuse your power. could careless about you running your mouth to in pms. so knock it off
they wont be fired, you can try and try and try but bottom line is you swore so they silenced their in the right by doing it
that sounds like a limp excuse to me. You are a full mod so you have plenty of power :P
06:36 NovaVaalorianMom » ArcanePaladin: all i did was post lines, give advice and warn, so play by the rules and you won't be silenced at all
rules this a war game so there should be no rules on bcing a gaurdian. but most of you just hide behind that shield
actually if the guard is off duty you can bc them because they are just regular player. problem is guards are almost always on duty and youll have ihit to deal with
lol arcane, so whiny and entitled. doesn't know when to shut up and thinks he can get away with swearing. you don't like it, you leave. Go flex your imaginary muscles elsewhere :D
I don't think his complaint is so much about him being silenced for his swearing, so much as it is that the person a few minutes before him got off with no punishment.

I can understand that, because so many times I've timestamped people and had nothing happen, because there simply isn't anyone on that can silence.
1) NovaMom wasn't the guard who silenced you.
2) There's thread for complaints and whole Guardian forums if you have any issues with any guards.
3) BurialSphinx - you're free to move to Aer where all attacks except usage of spheres in battlegrounds against Guards are prohibited. It's my courtesy to allow this on Nova. Also Guard must answer truthfully if he/she is on or off duty. If you think guard did lie about that - you are free to double-check with me.
4) If guard log's in after you did time-stamp, do it again and he/she will see the message of player you just did time-stamp. Or simply courtesy of private message to a Guard to let know about your time stamp.
5) There's thread for complaints and whole Guardian forums if you have any issues with any guards, closed.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.